@MAFIAPAK...HOES CARDS BEEING PULLED AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DEEM

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: sure bud

INDIGO said:

lol..........hes even got "blood" in his sig.... where u from dimu rip avanue
what imnot allowed to say blood cuzz u say so...fuk u niga i can less about what u think...im a mac dre fan..thats one of my favorite lines...so fuk you igga...get affended get the shit slaped outa u...real chop.....

I

INDIGO

ya lil ho

n e 1 else remember when this fool said he didnt give a fucc about colors or sides....... then went to callin every body cuzz or loc throwin c's in every post like slim loc....... n now he wants to talk about he ridin still but dont give a fucc about how he posts shit.......... i bet your bitch ass tags shit up with yellow n red paint too u fuccin mark...... go change your name or your stlye up its that time

DEEM

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: Re: sure bud

DEEM said:

what imnot allowed to say blood cuzz u say so...fuk u niga i can less about what u think...im a mac dre fan..thats one of my favorite lines...so fuk you igga...get affended get the shit slaped outa u...real chop.....
nigga all i see is u barkin but u aint bitn...keep bumpin ya gums nigga...if ya wanna see me bout somethin get at me on the pm's and we can handle this bitch nigga...gives a fuk what u about

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
this dont have a gott damn thang to do with the topic but
me and my wife just finished an ass session and now im posted up on my comp with the smell of pussy juices on
my dicc and hands while blowin weed smoke in the air.....

C'zzz

I

INDIGO

Re: Re: Re: Re: sure bud

DEEM said:

nigga all i see is u barkin but u aint bitn...keep bumpin ya gums nigga...if ya wanna see me bout somethin get at me on the pm's and we can handle this bitch nigga...gives a fuk what u about
i made my point.....keep talkin shit

cuzz

lol

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

D-Locc60 said:
its like all i smell is pussy juices and weed smoke right now...

230am

sixty
you should ring that pussy juice out of her and lace it into your weed

oh coy! what it is