@MAFIAPAK...HOES CARDS BEEING PULLED AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DEEM

May 6, 2002
ISNT YOUR NAME DILLAN??YOUR ARABIAN RIGHT....THE SAME ARABIAN THAT TRYED TO BE FROM THE GALES AND THE MOBB...I USED TO ALWAYS C U AT FRANKLIN FOLLOWN THE MOB LIKE U WAS FROM IT.....DAMN THEY ALWAYS USED TO WHOOP YOUR ASS...I REMEMBER I WAS RIDING THE BUS HOME WITH MY FOLKS ANT DUNN AND HE KNOCKED YOUR ASS THE FUCK OUT....ALL THE GALE NIGGAZ WAS JUST JUMPIN AROUND LUAGHIN POINT FINGAZ AT YA ASS...DAM ME AND MY NIGGAZ WAS STANDING THERE THE WHOLE 20 MINUTES WHILE YOU WHERE KNOCKED OUT...JUST POSTED SMOKING A BLUNT AND COUNTING THE MINUTES YOU WHERE LAID OUT FOR............THAT WAS HILARIOUS.......A ARAB FROM NIGHTINGALE..U MAY THINK YOU FROM THERE BUT COME ON NOW....WHICH ONE ARE YOU A BLOOD OR CRIP...YOU AINT NO CRIP CUZ U WAS FLAMMED UP...I THINK THATS WHY MY NIGGA KNOCKED YOU OFF YOUR FEET......YOU WAS LIVING IN THE GROUP HOME IN THEGALES RIGHT??WHERE ARE U NOW SEATTLE??DID YOUR GROUP HOME MOVE YOU OUT THERE OR SOMETHIN...CUZ NIGGAZ MISSED BEATN YOUR ASS AND NOW IM BOUT TO GO BAK TO THE NGHOOD AND SMOKE A BLEEZY AND REMIND MY NIGGAZ ABOUT U....AND HOW YOU UP ON THIS BOARD TALKIN ALL BIG LIKE YOUR FROM THE GALES...NIGGAZ IS REALLY GONE WHOOP YOUR ASS FOR THAT...WHAT AM I SAYIN MY BAD...YO'LL NEVER EVER COME TO THE GALES,BUT YET YOU'LL CLAIM IT.......COMEDY

DEEM

May 6, 2002
THE ONLY REASON WHY I BLEW U UP LIKE THAT CUZ I READ YOUR PROFILE AND IT SAID YOUR ARABIAN AND FROM THE GALES....AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO WAS ARAB AND WAS CLAIMN THE GALES(AND GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED FOR IT)BUT IF IT'S NOT YOU(WHICH I DOUBT)THEN I APOLOGIZE....CUZ I DONT HATE ON GALE NIGGAZ CUZ MY HALF OF MY FAMILY'S FROM THERE..

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
WHAT THE FUCC U SMOKIN

firstly : Mafia Pak has only been in the muthafuccin bay for bout 6-7 months, aint never BEEN to Stoccton and aint never claimed to c from no Mobb or no Nightangale..
2ndly : My crimee Adolf (Poo) is from the NG, and my nygga Twan Gotti is from the Mobb, and they both my room-mates so once in a while they post on this shyt from my computer, so they post under the name of MafiaPak, but e'tyime somebody else postin, u gon c their name at the END of the post..
3rdly: my profile dont say im from the Gales, ya fucc ass nygga.... and Nygga i dont live in Seattle now, Seattlez where im from, i lived in LA for 2 yearz, and i been out here puttin it down since (in the Bay).... nyggaz is real riderz and apart from u net-gangstaz, anybody who know Slicc Pak, Blaccjacc, or anyone from the FMC or the HRO rap clicc, will tell ya nyggaz aint playin on theez streets cuzz..
getcha ign'ant, no facts having, tryna pull cards but making yoself look ho-ish ass outta here with that nonsense cuzz.. and pleez, mr gangsta, if u even gonna bother replyin bacc with some stupid shyt, put yo contact number or sumthing down cuzz, cuz i aint with this net shyt...
ive hadit with yall faggot ass nyggaz tryna pull cards from behind a computer screen

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
WHAT THE FUCC U SMOKIN

firstly : Mafia Pak has only been in the muthafuccin bay for bout 6-7 months, aint never BEEN to Stoccton and aint never claimed to c from no Mobb or no Nightangale..
2ndly : My crimee Adolf (Poo) is from the NG, and my nygga Twan Gotti is from the Mobb, and they both my room-mates so once in a while they post on this shyt from my computer, so they post under the name of MafiaPak, but e'tyime somebody else postin, u gon c their name at the END of the post..
3rdly: my profile dont say im from the Gales, ya fucc ass nygga.... and Nygga i dont live in Seattle now, Seattlez where im from, i lived in LA for 2 yearz, and i been out here puttin it down since (in the Bay).... nyggaz is real riderz and apart from u net-gangstaz, anybody who know Slicc Pak, Blaccjacc, or anyone from the FMC or the HRO rap clicc, will tell ya nyggaz aint playin on theez streets cuzz..
getcha ign'ant, no facts having, tryna pull cards but making yoself look ho-ish ass outta here with that nonsense cuzz.. and pleez, mr gangsta, if u even gonna bother replyin bacc with some stupid shyt, put yo contact number or sumthing down cuzz, cuz i aint with this net shyt...
ive hadit with yall faggot ass nyggaz tryna pull cards from behind a computer screen

DEEM

May 6, 2002
for the record taled to mafia pac on aim and we settled our shit...it aint te guy who i thought it was but damn......if you only wouldve seen the nigga im talkin about though...he was this arab dude tryin to act blac...representin blood and shit.....my niggz was always whoopin his asss....but knaw it aint mafipak.......niggaz is lookin for that arab dude though...the last time i saw him he wastalkin about fuk ya'll niggaz watch i'll be bak im gonna serve all you niggaz...nevr seen him since

DEEM

May 6, 2002
209veteran said:
a deem, werent u tryin to claim rip a while ago...........if so, u best get the ck out of stockton, your str8 disrespectin yourself....
not really folks..come on now....i aint gotta prove shit to no one on this board...niggaz in the streets know what im about...thats all that matter's to me.......im still bangin...i dont do all that stocccton i used to c all that shit...why??i dont care..but until a nigga come to my face disrespectin...then im gonna reach in my guess jeans and pull out a strap containing 17 hollow tips and unleash em...slang the strap and get anotha one....and if u think im fake then come test me.....niggaz know the real from the fake.....

Apr 25, 2002
sure bud

whatever toughie,,,,,,,after you bust those"17" hot ones ill b sure to look out for you in the stockton record......but uh, i was just sayin, i dunno to many self proclaimed "crips" puttin ck's in anything....especially your location......call me crazy, thats all i was sayin........oh and uh, i dont need a gun or a gang to throw these fisticuffs...aint no bitchshit goin on over here......but its grav-e......keep doin your thug thizle mayne

May 9, 2002
Well...Taking all the Gayness Seriously dont make it any more Heterosexual

So makin Fun of it is just a Way of Lookin Down on the Gayness in a positive Way
U Smell?

I

INDIGO

Re: sure bud

209veteran said:
whatever toughie,,,,,,,after you bust those"17" hot ones ill b sure to look out for you in the stockton record......but uh, i was just sayin, i dunno to many self proclaimed "crips" puttin ck's in anything....especially your location......call me crazy, thats all i was sayin........oh and uh, i dont need a gun or a gang to throw these fisticuffs...aint no bitchshit goin on over here......but its grav-e......keep doin your thug thizle mayne
lol..........hes even got "blood" in his sig.... where u from dimu rip avanue