Mafia Aka Skuntdunanna - Lead By Example

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I HAVE I KNEW MIXTAPE IDIOT!!!!
lol....I'm going to borrow my boy's copy and give it a listen, see how I like it before I decide anything. I liked the old shit, and I heard 2-3 tracks from this new one on myspace....Although, I'm really not into the "radio" songs of any artist for the most part....mainly cause...I'm not a "fan" of anyone.

But...this comment above...made me laugh. Not the best idea to call potential "fans" idiots but that's part of the reason it made me LOL.

Saw Neema is on the album though, that's interesting. Cause I wouldn't have pictured Skunt and Neema on a track.

Sep 29, 2009
THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

What does "being real" have to do with anything? I made an observation about your music and voiced my opinion. I even said I LIKED most of the album, just wasn't feelin the "radio" cuts. For an album with 21 songs, not liking 5 or so in this day and age is a HUGE compliment. How many times do you hear an album with like 4 good songs on it? Yours doesn't fall into that category, and that is extremely positive.

No one is talking shit about anything...people are ALLOWED to have opinions and flying off the handle about it and insulting fans is BAD business...that's all im saying. Who cares if i didn't like it? It shouldn't bother you at all, becuase there were about 15 other people in this thread who liked those songs.

As a musician, you're going to hear criticism and opinions YOU dont agree with...that's part of being an entertainer. Not everyone likes Rick Ross...do you think he gets on the internet and insults them? I doubt it. There is no need to be so defensive.

Anyways, good luck with the album and I hope you blow up, which you deserve....something I have said for years, especially when I was promoting and selling your album around and out of town.[/QUOTE

LIKE I SAID .....THIS ALBUM THERES ADLEAST 2 MAYBE 3 SONGS ON THERE FOR YOU AND THAT GOES FOR EVERY BODY YOUNG OLD GANGSTA SQARE CLUB HOPPER I JUST MIX IT UP FROM A BIZNUSS STAND POINT I WAS HOPEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THATS WHY MY MIXTAPE CHECKS ANY BODY THINKIN SKUNT WENT POP ......UH NO WAY...IAM STILL THE PUCH LINE KING WE HAVE CATS COMING UP IN THE GAME WITH BARS LIKE JESSE JAMES,LIVIO,BAD LUCK, ECT. WITH BARS SO REGARDLESS WHAT IAM DOING ALBUM WIZE I ALL WAYS GOTTA KEEP MY BARS UP(THANK GOD FOR MIXTAPE)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
GOTTA KEEP MY BARS UP(THANK GOD FOR MIXTAPE)
That should be the title of the next mixtape.

@J...
Anyway, even the guys I fuck with like Byron Douglas and Pain and Illicit (Lil G) do club shit. And laid back shit. On top of get money shit and mob shit. The album that comes out after HL's shit is my favorite. It's on the myspace! lol

The more people that like your music the better...that's part of the business side. I know you know this.

Apr 25, 2002
The clips sound outstanding, I will be picking this up as soon as possible, looking forward to another album from someone w/ major status in Seattle, anything that guy does I buy.

Jul 5, 2009
UM....YEA ITS CALLED CHANGING WITH THE TIMES IT WORKS FOR SOME ARTIST....SOME IT DON'T. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IF YOU HAVE A FAN BASE IT WOULD NOT MATTER YOUR NAME WILL SALE ITSELF.....TRUST ME I KNOW.MY BROTHER FORCED ME TO HOLD BACK BOTH MY NEW ALBUMS BECAUSE I WAS SO OVER JOYED AN INFLUENCED BY HIS NEW ALBUM(EVEN I HIS TWIN COULD NOT HEAR IT TILL A DAY BEFORE PRESSING.....ASSHOLE LOL)....BRO....U GOOOOO!!!BUDDY FUCC THEM FAGOT ASS DICK IN THE BOOTIE HATERS.LIKE U TOLD ME "U KNOW WHO YOUR FAN BASE IS"STICK TO THE STRIP"BUT DON'T BE AFRAID TO STEP OUT THE BOX"AN SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY".

PS MY NAME IS TWIN G FROM LAC OF RESPECT AN I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

Nov 30, 2002
^^ you my friend... need to stick to that gangsta shit.. you got that on lock.. anythign different from you is unexplainable. thats like RHS makin a song about loving bitches... LOL yeeeaaahhh riiiiight..!