Mafia Aka Skuntdunanna - Lead By Example

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Were Back
2. Money On My Mind
3. I Need That
4. I Know You Hate It
5. Good Life Ft Che Blaq
6. Do Dat Den
7. Hey You Ft Che Blaq
8. Trying 2 Live My Life Ft Wanz
9. Im Still Here Ft Che Blaq
10. Scrapin
11. Shes The Only 1 Ft Che Blaq
12. Arch Your Back
13. Hatin On You Ft Che Blaq
14. Get 2 Know You
15. Fellin This Way Ft Neema
16. Ooh Wee
17. Seattle Knows Me
18. Dope Game
19. Skuntdunanna Part 2
20. Cant Get Away
21. Dear A-Train

Pretty good album, really diverse, hard tracks, laid back tracks, songs for the ladies, few club songs....

You can peep a few songs at www.thanorthwest.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
who the fuck is this skutdunna you speak of?

my boy said skuntdunanna's new album is good though.

May 4, 2002

D-Sane only did 3 tracks on the album....the first song, arch your back, and dope game if i remember right. Alot of the production was done by Che Blaq...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Speaking of getting a copy....

Where is this on sale? Stores? Online?

I'm not really tryin to burn my friend's copy of the album.....

Apr 7, 2004
From them snippets this shit sounds real good.... Cats need to step out the box if this album gets the right promotion this could do real good. The album is called"Lead by Example" and thats what it looks like he's doing. Showing cats everything doesn't have to be mob. Mob is coo but it's fan base is so small.... There's not one artist out there doing mob music pushing more then 20,000 copies. Cats might have a few mob songs on there album but the rest is on some everybody shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
he ain't the only one doin that...lol...but that is good people are gettin away from tryin to do gangster shit and only gangster shit.

May 4, 2002

Im sure D-Sane has copies ready to sale. Drop him a email or hit him on myspace and im sure he can direct you on how to purchase a copy.

The album did throw me off a little bit because I went in expecting one sound with the Street Level stamp on it. After a few thorough listens though I like quite a few tracks on the album. Its a good mixture and like someone said its 2009 time to diversify.

Apr 7, 2004
he ain't the only one doin that...lol...but that is good people are gettin away from tryin to do gangster shit and only gangster shit.
I know he isn't and thats a good look Im glad cats is starting to come out the box with there music. There's not a lot though doing it but you don't need everybody doing it.