Madden QB Vision/Precession Passing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
What yall think about this?

I've been turning it off latley. When you play against a real person they can read the cone and pick it off very easy.

I think next year they need to keep the precession passing but let go of the qb vision.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I like the vision. I dont really get picked to easy. But I guess it just takes time to get used to it. You can use to your advantage though to throw off the other team. They do need to touch it up a bit though.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
@sneakNP.... no i didnt i didnt touch it, but it does look like they did. I say that becuz i have that KC hat and its red... i doubt they would have a green one. and you can just tell they made everything green that wasnt really green.

back on topic

If they can improve it i say keep on it on but if they keep it the same they need to get rid of it.

Apr 25, 2002
my 2 cents....i dont get picked off often usin the precision passing....i just know how u use it well....read the defense and put the ball where it needs to be....second...on that KC hat that Cham has on....ive seen blue red black grey and white.....so i could see there bein a green one....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I love the precision passing, u just gotta know how to fake ppl out, and its a blessing, it makes the game more interesting

Dec 3, 2005
it makes the game more real, cuz if you was a defensive back you could see where the QB was lookin so why should they take it out? it just like real football. and just like in football you have to "look off the defense"

Apr 12, 2005
it goes both ways.... you can also use the qb vision to pick off your opponents... its all about defense people! defense wins games :chinese:
Get to the point where you shutout the computer on all madden...
the other day my boy asked me if he can turn off the qb vision and i told him hell naw, this is madden 06 not 05... step up your game you baby back bitch