Madden 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I HIGHLY doubt it....Song has nothing to with football...I know some songs arent about football on madden but those usally are preformed by bigger names. And tech isnt that big of a name YET. plus that song has to many explicit words.....

Jun 6, 2004
michampin said:
not kc king
maybe he could record a song for madden that shit would be hot
like bubba sparxxx did ncaa football
Yeah that would be fire if he would do something like that.

Kawnar said:
I HIGHLY doubt it....Song has nothing to with football...I know some songs arent about football on madden but those usally are preformed by bigger names. And tech isnt that big of a name YET. plus that song has to many explicit words.....
It would be a great exposure for TECH, Good Charlette was not BIG until they got the exposure throw Madden.

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
betthatstang said:
I read somewhere that there probably isnt going to be any football games next year at all except the ESPN one. I dont remember what game site it was on though.

your almost right...... I belive EA is the only ones that can make NFL games for the next 5 years.
so that means that Madden would be the only football game now

Jan 12, 2003
Kawnar said:
your almost right...... I belive EA is the only ones that can make NFL games for the next 5 years.
so that means that Madden would be the only football game now
the one website said ESPN is the only one, that Madden is gone for good now. Also ESPN bought out the rights to Monday Night Football now.

May 4, 2002
^^ And in turn, ESPN sold all of their rights to EA to use in their Madden games. So there will be just Madden. No ESPN football.

ESPN bought out the rights to Monday Night Football? ESPN is one of the many channels that Disney owns. They also own ABC. The only thing they are thinking about doing is putting MNF on ESPN, and sunday night football on ABC. Since Disney owns both channels, they can pretty much do whatever they want with the shows. This isn't a done deal yet either.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
betthatstang said:
im not saying im right, im just stating what that site wrote.

well....the website is wrong.

1 football game on ps2, pc, xbox, etc.

and it's...........

MADDEN

No more compitiion......shit's prolly gonna go for like $59.99 this year. They gotta make back all that money they lost to Sega last year.

Jan 2, 2004
I think Madden may be going under the name ESPN Football this year, I don't know why they would do that, but I heard that it may happen, so they don't have to pay Madden anymore, or something like that.