Madden 12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
•GameTrailers (8.5/10): "Despite the bugs and quirks, Madden NFL 12 still manages to play a convincing game of pigskin. Your tolerance for the gaffes will be directly proportional to how much you have on the line in each game. It doesn't always function realistically, but we like the idea behind dynamic player performance."

•IGN (8.0/10): "If you're worried that EA has fumbled among the rough and tumble of sports politics, relax. Madden NFL 12 is a solid, tighter football game, even though it's a largely similar one."

•Game Informer (7.5/10): "Like a desperate team that has stocked up on high-profile free agents thinking it's on the cusp of a championship, Madden NFL 12 looks good in practice, but where it counts it's a jumbled mess of frustration, unmet expectations, and sloppy play ... Past Maddens either delivered new features or fixed old problems, but this year you get neither. In too many instances Madden 12 takes you down promising paths that only lead to dead ends

Jan 18, 2006
I knew these fuckheads would drop the ball once again, havent liked a Madden since 09. I will not be buying a new Madden until the next gen. consoles come out.

Feb 23, 2004
just put the $20 i put on pre-order of madden12 about a week ago.. then played the demo it blows!! i just went to games stop and told them to put that $20 on my $40 i had put for GOW3 this will be the first time ever i dont buy madden this year.ill wait for the price to drop or rent that shit..FUCK EA!!!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ive never played this online. does it lag when playing with people from overseas?
only Australia to Europe, we lag like a bitch, but don't play those faggots anyway.

Australia to West Coast USA is smooth ping and no lag, I have played against people from here for a few years now no dramas.

Dec 4, 2006
I was gonna get it earlier today, but something told me to hold myself.....

so what's the verdict my siccness breh-goons? yes or nay?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Got it today, and played it with my son. I like the game. Looks good. Plays smooth. I don't know what all the complaints are about, it's a football game. I don't need bells and whistles, just smooth and realistic play and that's what you get with Madden 12 in my opinion.