madd dogg and old fts artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
does anyone have info on madd dogg,brazy,jdub,byrdie or any of the other old fts artists I know they wit greedy BD but sup wit da albums or even a song.

I think the new SLR wont touch the old cause the new,sarcastic,skuntaduna,ect is too much into lyrics they dont have that fast gangsta flow like IK that matched up wit d-sane beats perfect.

D-sane props on every beat u made

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
B.D. just dropped his solo Havethings...Aka Dirty money on Gettin Greedy...go to his site GettinGreedy.com you should be able to find out bout MD and Brazy...
THEY GOT ALBUM COVERS UP FOR YHEY SHIT

Syko Has his album Amerkkkan Syko set to drop soon...also an internet E-P bout to come out through the siccness......Smoke form FTS also just recently dropped his solo shit........they still doin it...

Give the new roster a chance.....tho folks we spit heat too....you might be surprised........WAIT TILL THESE ALBUMS DROP...

Apr 25, 2002
Like C.O.L.A. said, wait for that new SLR shit to drop. Shit is gonna be so fuckin' sick. Notes and C.O.L.A, Kas, YV, Skunt, Crytical, etc. all spit flammables all over them D-Sane slumps....

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
chrome said:
I think the new SLR wont touch the old cause the new,sarcastic,skuntaduna,ect is too much into lyrics they dont have that fast gangsta flow like IK that matched up wit d-sane beats perfect.
I agree...:classic:

but the new artists are still tight it just took me awhile to get use to thier styles...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
chrome said:
does anyone have info on madd dogg,brazy,jdub,byrdie or any of the other old fts artists I know they wit greedy BD but sup wit da albums or even a song.
None of those people are on BD's label. Madd Dogg may be lightweight fuckin' with him....but that's it. Brazy and Dub ain't even cool with BD last I heard.....they finally realized what a lying piece of shit he is. Byrdie ain't doin' shit but guest appearances.....he is supposedly working on an album.....but he only writes 1 verse a month so you do the math. Byrdie's next album should drop sometime in 2006. He needs to find a record deal first!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Coming this summer......STREET POETRY VOL. 1 COMPILATION featuring all new and never before heard tracks from FTS, Syko and solo tracks from FTS members. It's gonna be HOT.....watch for it!

And I think the new roster shits all over the old one.......more talent.....better lyrics.....more dedication......you'll see very soon.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Re: madd dogg and old fts artists

Mr. D-Sane said:

None of those people are on BD's label. Madd Dogg may be lightweight fuckin' with him....but that's it. Brazy and Dub ain't even cool with BD last I heard.....they finally realized what a lying piece of shit he is. Byrdie ain't doin' shit but guest appearances.....he is supposedly working on an album.....but he only writes 1 verse a month so you do the math. Byrdie's next album should drop sometime in 2006. He needs to find a record deal first!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Coming this summer......STREET POETRY VOL. 1 COMPILATION featuring all new and never before heard tracks from FTS, Syko and solo tracks from FTS members. It's gonna be HOT.....watch for it!

And I think the new roster shits all over the old one.......more talent.....better lyrics.....more dedication......you'll see very soon.
THAT SOUND TREAL TO ME PEEPS I THINK THEY ARE RIDERS....SLR BABY!!!!! SKUNT..IZ R.A.W... D-SANE IZ S.I.C.K SO I SEE NOTHING BUT FIRE COMING FROM THE NEW LINE UP...

chrome said:

D-sane props on every beat u made

You sound facetious! JUST WAIT TILL MY SHIT DROPS

HOMEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRYTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM

Mr. D-Sane said:

keep thinkin you know what you think you know..... and why doesnt brazy or dub fuck with you again???? punk ass muthafucka

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Re: Re: madd dogg and old fts artists

GREEDY BD said:

keep thinkin you know what you think you know..... and why doesnt brazy or dub fuck with you again???? punk ass muthafucka
Why did Dub call ******** not very long ago talkin' about he wanted to come and finish his solo album with me?? And said that I was right about you (amongst other things...lol)? He's been callin' me for months......but I don't answer. Who cares about Brazy? He'd come back too if I wanted him to.....but that muthafucka is about as 2 faced as you......so I'm cool. I got a real squad now.....with real niggaz who don't act like fuckin' faggots hatin' on each other all the time. Look at your squad......lol.

Hey BD....what happend to your Triton???? I know ALOT more than you think.

You're nothing to me.....do what you do......you're destined for failure regardless until you realize the real.

I know where U B too.......it's nothing. Hate me, hate me......diss me......say my name and say it loud!!!!! It's all a publicity stunt...just like the gay shit your bitch Susie is yappin' about over on Raptalk.net. Ya'll are nothing without me.........you have to say my name in order for people to listen to you. But why can't you see that ya'll are haters?? You've talked about me on hella tracks......I put out 1 song and smashed your world (and we were being nice). You don't want none of me on this music shit......this is what I'm all about!

"You can't rap....so it makes sense for you to go get your strap"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

the new roster is real tight.....ain't no denying it......i also like the old one.....but both are tight......but as D stated, there are different aspects of progress.....

and yeah "dude watch yo mouth it might get your in trouble" or whatever was said on that......i know.....NO HATE. I GOT LOVE FOR ANYONE THAT SHOWS LOVE AND IS REAL.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
i think the new roster is sik and the old one was koo 2...skunts verse twards bd shit all over bds verse twards D sane....i just think it woulda been tighter if D woulda got to writing again fer that reply diss...basically both the old and the new got alot of talent its just who applys themselves more that makes the biggest differance....$$

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Awe...

That cover was pretty cool. It's dif'rent. The only thing is though, those chairs are hella weak. I musta shattered one back in the day. What can I say, I'm a fatfuk. Keep droppin' tracks from both camps, it's not like you'll get worse by puttin' in more work. I look to see good stuff from all, but I'm really diggin' Skunt.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
damn....i didn't realize all those people posted before I did....i guess I shouldn't post on here when I'm hella drunk.....lmao....

i don't really like the cover either.....it's not bad....but it's kinda plain.....oh well....the album is tight....so it doesn't matter to me.