Madcatz TE Marvel vs Capcom stick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Bought one tonight. It's a real quality stick. buttons are super responsive as expected, nice size, light weight (compared to hori), and the artwork finish (cant tell from pic) looks lovely. worth getting if you're in the market.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
i always keep forgetting to buy a arcade stick.......The prices on those shitts turn me off......
Well unless you're really into fighting games/shmups then it's not worth it. Besides if you've never owned a stick before that it's highly recommended you start with the cheapest one you can get your hands on. The reason is that you will probably break it by being too rough with it. It takes a while to learn how to use a stick properly and most people start out with way too much force.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Dope...that looks a lot better than SF4:TE...I've been meaning to get a new stick.

I was thinking about the HRAP3:SA but that's like $150 and then I was thinking of the SF4TE.

I already have the HRAP3 and the Hori Fighting Stick 3 (which sucks).
this was 159.99 + tax at gamestop

the finish is sick, if you ever collected comic cards when you were little it looks just like one of those shiny special cards.