Mad Insanity Records done??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Pfft nah! As you know this year we have been working extra hard to push Kung Fu Vampire's MIR release "Dead Sexy" and my "School House Glock: Extra Credit" album by staying out on the road. Earlier this year I had my "Domestic Violence" tour. Kung Fu Vampire was out touring with Twiztid on their "Slaughterhouse" tour with a few surprise apperances by me but dont even think we're close to being done yet!

On June 11th me and J RZ fly out to the "Havik By The Lake" show in Salt Lake City, UT at Club Sound to drink 3.2 beer, fuck young mormon hoes, and perform new Mars and Mad Insanity songs. If your close, make sure you make it out! Click For Flyer

After that, I'm off on tour once again for the DGAF - "Wild In The Streets" tour with Saint Dogg, Chucky Chuck, Big Hoss, and of course my road dogg The DRP. Kottonmouth Kings and Surburban Noize are the homies so its cool to be out here touring with their people once again. Here are the latest dates and flyers:

6/20/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour The Boardwalk Orangevale, CA Click For Flyer

6/22/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Studio Seven Seattle, WA Click For Flyer

6/25/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour New Oasis Reno, NV Click For Flyer

6/27/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Chasers Scottsdale, AZ Click For Flyer

6/30/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Pop's Sauget, IL Click For Flyer

7/1/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Peabody's Cleveland, OH

7/2/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Club Empire Chillicothe, OH Click For Flyer

7/3/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Headliners Toledo, OH Click For Flyer

7/6/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour Reggies Rock Club Chicago, IL Click For Flyer

7/8/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour The Rave Milwaukee,WI Click For Flyer

7/9/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour The Nestor Fargo, ND

7/10/10 DGAF - Wild In The Streets Tour The Blue Goat Salina, KS

While we're in the Southwest we'll be stopping in Phoenix, AZ for an instore at Suburban Underground located at 3851 East Thunderbird Rd around 2:00 PM for an instore autograph signing on June 27th.

If you haven't heard yet, Kung Fu Vampire will be headlining his own "Dead 4Life" tour with myself and Liquid Assassin this August! We just started booking dates so promoters get at us! This shit is going to be off the hook. The plans in the works for this got me excited to be out there with the entire MIR crew grinding hard. Many dates are being added, but here are a few for now:

7/30/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour Bottom Lounge Chicago, IL Click For Flyer

7/31/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour Blondies Detroit, MI Click For Flyer

8/1/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour The Rave Milwaukee, WI Click For Flyer

8/6/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour Aftershocks Merriam, KS

8/11/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour Club Diablo Buffalo, NY

8/20/10 Kung Fu Vampire - Dead 4Life Tour Chasers Scottsdale, AZ

We can't forget about the 1th Annual "Gathering Of The Juggalos" either. Our entire crew will be in attendance ready to get it crackin' once again. Mark your calenders its going to be a great Summer!

Dec 27, 2004
kungfuvampire.com
If anyone is down to help promote, here is another flyer. Help spread the word, much love to all the Mad Insanes and our Kung Fu Vampire Familia.

DEAD4Life Tour
Summer 2010

After returning home from a 44 City national tour with Twiztid of Psychopathic Records (formed by Insane Clown Posse) and Potluck (Suburban Noize), Kung Fu Vampire hits the road again headlining the Dead 4Life tour.

This time around, Kung Fu Vampire is hitting stages with some new friends including
Horrorcore icon MARS (Mad Insanity Records) and Liquid Assassin.

Kung Fu Vampire will be destroying speakers across the US with the 2010 Re-Release of Dead Sexy. Featuring the "iCount" music video, as well as Dead Sexy's most prominent hit "Dead Girl's Don't Say No" which is appearing on Darren Bousman's(Saw 2,3,4 & Repo The Genetic Opera) remake of the classic 1980 horror film "Mother's Day."

This summer come see Horrorcore's only full live band on the most devastating tour ever to rise from the Wicked Underground.

Infection Sites:

Chicago, IL •
Detroit, MI •
Milwaukee, WI •
Maplewood, MN •
Kansas City, MO •
Indianapolis, IN •
Columbus, OH •
Cleveland, OH •
Buffalo, NY •
Mayville, NY •
The Gathering of The Juggalos 2010 •
Oklahoma City, OK •
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX •
Scottsdale, AZ •
Los Angeles, CA •
Fresno, CA •
Sacramento, CA •
Chico, CA •
Denver, CO •
Salt Lake City, UT •
Boise, ID •
Spokane, WA •
Seattle, WA •
Portland, OR •
San Jose, CA •

We are still booking dates for this tour:
[email protected]
http://kungfuvampire.com/tour
Kung Fu Vampire

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
If anyone is down to help promote, here is another flyer. Help spread the word, much love to all the Mad Insanes and our Kung Fu Vampire Familia.

DEAD4Life Tour
Summer 2010

After returning home from a 44 City national tour with Twiztid of Psychopathic Records (formed by Insane Clown Posse) and Potluck (Suburban Noize), Kung Fu Vampire hits the road again headlining the Dead 4Life tour.

This time around, Kung Fu Vampire is hitting stages with some new friends including
Horrorcore icon MARS (Mad Insanity Records) and Liquid Assassin.

Kung Fu Vampire will be destroying speakers across the US with the 2010 Re-Release of Dead Sexy. Featuring the "iCount" music video, as well as Dead Sexy's most prominent hit "Dead Girl's Don't Say No" which is appearing on Darren Bousman's(Saw 2,3,4 & Repo The Genetic Opera) remake of the classic 1980 horror film "Mother's Day."

This summer come see Horrorcore's only full live band on the most devastating tour ever to rise from the Wicked Underground.

Infection Sites:

Chicago, IL •
Detroit, MI •
Milwaukee, MN •
Maplewood, MN •
Kansas City, MO •
Indianapolis, IN •
Columbus, OH •
Cleveland, OH •
Buffalo, NY •
Mayville, NY •
The Gathering of The Juggalos 2010 •
Oklahoma City, OK •
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX •
Scottsdale, AZ •
Los Angeles, CA •
Fresno, CA •
Sacramento, CA •
Chico, CA •
Denver, CO •
Salt Lake City, UT •
Boise, ID •
Spokane, WA •
Seattle, WA •
Portland, OR •
San Jose, CA •

We are still booking dates for this tour:
[email protected]
http://kungfuvampire.com/tour
Kung Fu Vampire

* Milwaukee, WI

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
hey kung fu- make sure you get bullet proof vests for all the toilet bowls for any of the shows mars will be performing at with you.

thanks,

- management