"Mad Insane Freestyle Battle"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Ok me and Tim came up with the idea that there should be a battle between new bay area horrorcore and legendary bay horrorcore (SMCrazy vs Mars)

but I came up with the idea that the whole forum should participate in the "Mad Insane Freestyle Battle" where we either battle eachother or we find a way to battle other artist affiliated with Mad Insane or Horrorcore in general

My first target will be either Mars or Lynch, but until then, any willing participants ?

(full responsibility of the post belongs to Tiny Tim)

May 24, 2002
Ok me and Tim came up with the idea that there should be a battle between new bay area horrorcore and legendary bay horrorcore (SMCrazy vs Mars)

but I came up with the idea that the whole forum should participate in the "Mad Insane Freestyle Battle" where we either battle eachother or we find a way to battle other artist affiliated with Mad Insane or Horrorcore in general

My first target will be either Mars or Lynch, but until then, any willing participants ?

Way back in the day(like when you were 8) we had MI freestyle tournament and it was done in a kinda wrestling format.

May 24, 2002

6 years ago!

Ungod666 !

yup :cool:

I remember we did rap battles turned into tag team matches..... ahhh good times. I used to do the raps back then a little too. hiphop philly ganksta :cool: WORD SHUN!

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
u guys are just mad cuz mars mars did a verse for a movie im coming out with, instead of spending money on drugs i got some dope shit

Jun 1, 2006
www.myspace.com
u guys are just mad cuz mars mars did a verse for a movie im coming out with, instead of spending money on drugs i got some dope shit
You editing the movie yourself?

And I don't know how good you are with video editing, but if you need some really sick special effects done then PM me. My buddy is really nice with Adobe After Effects and can hook you up cheap if you need a nice opener or something.

http://www.a-listproductions.net/

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
You editing the movie yourself?

And I don't know how good you are with video editing, but if you need some really sick special effects done then PM me. My buddy is really nice with Adobe After Effects and can hook you up cheap if you need a nice opener or something.

http://www.a-listproductions.net/

Nah im wicked nice at video production so its cool, thanks for theoffer though man, if i ever need some help I'll be sure to message you.