Mack 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just found out that Mack 10 is bringing back Hoo Bangin Records , distributed by D3. Does this mean he's off Cash Money ?

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com

1. Intro
2. Welcome to the Hood
3. LA FO YA
4. Everyday, featuring Lil Jon and Techniec
5. Get Yo Ride On (SKIT)
6. Hittin Switches
7. We Ain’t Playin
8. Pimpin Ken (SKIT)
9. Please
10. Pay Back
11. Put It Down
12. What You Gone Do? Featuring Ice Cube
13. Life As A Gangsta, featuring Timbaland
14. Nobody Hoo Bangin Style

MACK 10 PRESENTS DA HOOD IN STORES JULY 23rd

INCLUDES APPEARANCES BY ICE CUBE, LIL JON, TECHNIEC, TIMBALAND AND THE CASH MONEY MILLIONAIRES

Los Angeles, CA— Rap impresario Mack 10 will release a new album titled

MACK 10 PRESENTS DA HOOD through his label, Hoo Bangin Records. Set for a July 23rd release date, the album will be distributed by D3 Entertainment.

The debut single from the album “LA Fo Ya” is already enjoying success at radio. Bound to be a Lakers, Dodgers, Clippers or Kings anthem, the catchy track features Mack along with trusted homies K-Mac, Deviossi, Skoop, Cousteau and Techniec that make up DA HOOD.

Heavily involved in the album’s process from creation to completion, Mack wears several different hats from performer to writer to producer. For an artist whose combined sales history puts him at just over 2 million units scanned, transitioning to executive producer is the next natural step in forming the kind of career longevity he wants. The proof is in the pudding and with Mack featured on every track it’s not an endeavor he’s taken lightly. Calling on old friends like Ice Cube, The Cash Money Millionaires, Timbaland and Lil Jon for guest appearances won’t hurt either.

“LA FO YA” is already slammin at radio and had its world premier on Power 106 in Los Angeles. The national single “Hittin Switches” is currently being serviced to urban and crossover radio now.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think i heared Eiht say that Mack 10 didn't know how to run a label or something along those lines, but that's all i know