macdre & the radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
i thinks it kinda fucked how now that he's rip he's alkinds of radio play on kmel when before they barely even gave him any play at all...when he was in his prime he barely got any recognition from the radio... now that hes gone hes damn near in full rotation...why wasnt he in rotation along time ago?

Sep 4, 2002
yeah its funny i have never seen a Mac dre cd at Sam goody then i go there after he died 25 fucking copies of Game is thick part 2. Along with copies of Ronald Dregan, Genie of the lamp, Stupid doo doo dumb, Rompaltion

May 15, 2002
Bay radio had love for Dre back in the day.....Rainin Game was all over Kmel when it came out......heavy rotation......To hard for the Fuccin radio had a radio version that was in heavy rotation when it dropped also......

yeah but how long ago was that

shit they didnt start playin thizz dance till 2 years after thizzle washington was released

May 17, 2004
just be happy that they are fucking playing his music now....cuz u know if they werent someone wouldve started a thread that said they dont play his music...no one is ever happy with anything on this board

Dec 27, 2004
MrFedEx503 said:
yeah its funny i have never seen a Mac dre cd at Sam goody then i go there after he died 25 fucking copies of Game is thick part 2. Along with copies of Ronald Dregan, Genie of the lamp, Stupid doo doo dumb, Rompaltion
thats my favorite sig...my boy nick from nickatina.com had it for his sig...thats where i saw it first.....

May 29, 2002
a lot of times people arent appreciated as being great until they die. pac wasnt the GOAT until after he died. biggie wasnt a legend until after he died. the same goes for other genres and whatnot too. it aint just a rap thing

Sep 4, 2002
Reggie white just died and they are now callin h im the best defensive player ever, not that i disagree or anything its just i have never herd his name and greatest defensive player ever together.