Mac Maynee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2002
Checc out my folks...Mac Maynee
deadly like lethal injenctions/hard like erections when funk is official/penatrate punk niggaz chest plates/eat em up quick when im chokin dis pistol/separate bones from flesh im not dat nigga dat you should be testin/smith and wesson off in my possesion/hollerin redrum rippin thoo yo intestines 187 infection/i got dat siccness/no mistake when injested/yall niggaz betta stay vested /betta be ready cuz niggaz gone test it ready da chamber/release da heat cock back and blast if disrespected/circumstances tend to get hectic/nigga notify yo kinfolks/check resumes and records who tote techs and squat dem stoloz/keep my business to myself most niggaz is hoes so i roll solo/game sturdy like some steeltoes/yall dirty like dem broke hos/seperate foes from folks most niggaz dont know dis game so cut throat/so nigga its best you post where somebody love you at and dats no joke/cuz in da mist of conflict some niggaz gone ride/other niggaz gone fold like school clothes///hittin like a red nose/nigga! aint no punk up in my bloodline/northern kali killa smother anigga dat try and take mine/stay masked up black locs and beanie, blast and leave eem flatine/wont none of dem fake niggaz fade yo back! fade to black its funk time!!!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2002
I never knew what happend to him.. how come he aint doin shit with Woodie anymore? him and B-Dawg came sick as fuck on that song.. he really needs to drop and album.. id swoop that shit up for sure..