MAC FREEZ & A-WAX....comin soooonnn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Check out the homie Mac Freez of Pie-Rx Recordz....with a dope new project comin down the pipeline....featuring A-Wax & Beta Bossalini..you will be hearing alot from Mac Freez this year and next and beyond....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
samples of the album anywhere?

is this dude from the NW? or is it just cause of a-wax's "connections" to the nw?

Jun 14, 2002
samples of the album anywhere?

is this dude from the NW? or is it just cause of a-wax's "connections" to the nw?
YOU SEEM TO HATE THE FACT THAT WAX MAKES MOVES OUT YOUR WAY EVEN THO HE'S NOT FROM THERE....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE POSTED SHIT THAT COULD BE INTERPRETED AS YOU HATIN....WHAT YOUR MOTIVES??DONT HATE ON HIS NETWORKIN...LEARN A THING OR TWO...

Sep 12, 2002
Dude gots more ties than you think.... I was always told " It aint where u from, its where u at." Wax got alot of love in alot of hoods across the USA. Im livin in KC area now & they on some Pie-Rx.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Freez is from the north end/everett and beta bossalini is one of my artists on Sidewayz out of San Diego, check out some of his music here http://www.myspace.com/macfreez
YOU SEEM TO HATE THE FACT THAT WAX MAKES MOVES OUT YOUR WAY EVEN THO HE'S NOT FROM THERE....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE POSTED SHIT THAT COULD BE INTERPRETED AS YOU HATIN....WHAT YOUR MOTIVES??DONT HATE ON HIS NETWORKIN...LEARN A THING OR TWO...
Well maybe you shouldn't assume shit this time. Cause Miles answered my question. I was asking about the other dude. Not A Wax.

The only reason you see it as that is because I posted in here at all. But there I go assuming. How about you just stick to what you know, which sure isn't me. LEARN A THING OR TWO.

Miles, thanks for the info. That's all I was after was the myspace and I figured someone would have the balls to not be a punk and at least answer my question so thanks. And I know Beta is on Sidwayz. I listen to his music. lol I have for years, Secret Congregation was pretty dope.

*edit*

Checked out the myspace, and it's pretty good.

I like "I don't wanna hear it" with Beta. And I listened to two other songs, that were pretty good. Get ya N's up was decent.

Mar 19, 2009
Well maybe you shouldn't assume shit this time. Cause Miles answered my question. I was asking about the other dude. Not A Wax.

The only reason you see it as that is because I posted in here at all. But there I go assuming. How about you just stick to what you know, which sure isn't me. LEARN A THING OR TWO.

Miles, thanks for the info. That's all I was after was the myspace and I figured someone would have the balls to not be a punk and at least answer my question so thanks. And I know Beta is on Sidwayz. I listen to his music. lol I have for years, Secret Congregation was pretty dope.

*edit*

Checked out the myspace, and it's pretty good.

I like "I don't wanna hear it" with Beta. And I listened to two other songs, that were pretty good. Get ya N's up was decent.
Say good lookin out Pimpin.. Get @ me.. I'll blast U some a dis ol shit