Mac Dre's Mom on KMEL this morning...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
Chuy had Mac Dre's mom "Mac Wanda" (as Chuy calls her) on KMEL this morning, asking about funeral arrangements and offering their condolences.

According to her, she has an appointment this morning with a funeral home in Oakland and the funeral will be made public so that everyone can say their goodbyes/attend.

elevatEdge

CEO/Artist of Elevated Ent.
May 3, 2002
Cali Love said:
Chuy had Mac Dre's mom "Mac Wanda" (as Chuy calls her) on KMEL this morning, asking about funeral arrangements and offering their condolences.

According to her, she has an appointment this morning with a funeral home in Oakland and the funeral will be made public so that everyone can say their goodbyes/attend.
Yeah I was listening at the time. Chuy also mentioned somethin' about Dubee being in the vehicle at the time of the incident with Dre. As far as I had heard, I believed he was not in the vehicle. Also, they mentioned Rydah being there and they hoped he'd recover cool... according to Miami's sister, she said that he was probably in the vehicle. (Not sure if this has already been confirmed either way on another thread... if it has, please disregard)

Dre's mom was one of the first to really put me on to Dre via a tape she gave to my mom to give to me. Even my mom was feelin' for her especially because she'd always been a nice person.

R.I.P. Dre

Aug 14, 2003
IN THE INTERVIEW, DUBEE WAS BACK AT THE HOTEL WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, THE HAD A LOT OF SEPERATE ROOMS BECUASE EVERBODY WAS THERE. DUBEE SAID THAT THEY WENT IN TO CHECK INTO THE HOTEL TO GET ANY AVAILABE ROOMS, DRE LEFT WITH THE DUDE FROM KC TO MAYBE DROP THE CARS OFF BACK AT THE CAR LOT. THEN, HE GOT A CALL EARLY IN THE MORININ ABOUT DRE BEIN DEAD.