Mac Dres KILLER???!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
i know some people probably dont care to speak on this topic but reading aps interview in sohh about kansas city, makes me wonder how the fuck do they not got any motive or no one in mind on WHAT HAPPENED that fucking night??? its straight bullshit, all his homeys were there and no one has one clue on what the fuck went down wtf

makes me sick to think someone or even more than one person (people) are in kc right now living free scotch free without a worry :confused:

Feb 13, 2006
WS6 said:
^^^^^^^ what the fuck? that made no sense at all to the topic.
i remember reading something about his case that nobody was willing to cooperate with law enforcement... thus my "stop snitchin" comment.

it was my critique on how rappers (or i guess folks in the hood) have to maintain their street cred so much that they would rather maintain that street cred by not snitchin, than have law enforcement find the killers of their friends.

thus, my suggestion, "start snitchin"

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
non of his cuddys are gonna say shit on who the fuck it was im sure they know who it was and have taken care of shit already. dubees been out there doing dirt since so im sure they have gotten that shit out of the way. even though no one can replace mac dre (RIP) they need to get back on the set and lace some shit for the real one and do it real big in his footsteaps.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
therealmikevick said:
i know some people probably dont care to speak on this topic but reading aps interview in sohh about kansas city, makes me wonder how the fuck do they not got any motive or no one in mind on WHAT HAPPENED that fucking night??? its straight bullshit, all his homeys were there and no one has one clue on what the fuck went down wtf

makes me sick to think someone or even more than one person (people) are in kc right now living free scotch free without a worry :confused:
YOUR HELLA GAY!!!!!

Jun 2, 2002
if they know who did it, they're not gonna say anything homie...

the only way you're gonna find out anything about anything is if somebody catches a case...and that's not gonna happen unless somebody runs their loose lips.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
therealmikevick said:

man you can never kill somebody and have no worries, that shit is stressful as fuck.

May 29, 2002
mob shit said:
non of his cuddys are gonna say shit on who the fuck it was im sure they know who it was and have taken care of shit already. dubees been out there doing dirt since so im sure they have gotten that shit out of the way. even though no one can replace mac dre (RIP) they need to get back on the set and lace some shit for the real one and do it real big in his footsteaps.
oh shit, we got a snitch on our hands. someone tell dubee someones rattin him out on the siccness. :rolleyes: