Mac Dre's Killer(s)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Dogg do you know how many unsolved homicides there are? Believe me when I tell you this, People can get away with murder. Is it fair? Hell naw. I think everybody on this board is dying to find out who murdered Dre. Think about it. They can't even find who murdered Pac and BIG.

Mar 27, 2004
do u expect the cops to solve this? hell no

u know as well as i do that anyone that knows shit about this isnt talking to the cops, so u cant blame them if they dont have shit on this case or dont care about it entirely if no one is talkin.

Jul 6, 2002
I dont know if any of you guys have seen the new Vibe magazine with Tupac, Biggie, and Jay (from Run DMC) on the cover painted. Anyway magazine talks about unsolved murders and in the Article they have around 5 or 6 other rappers that have been killed and nobody knows anything and in those 5 or 6 is MAC DRE .

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
In my opinion i think that the government was the ones to point fingers @ for Dre, Biggie, 2pac etc.... i know that @ the same time it could easily be gang related, money related, hate related, game related, music related, anything even a small personal beef but if you ask me and im one to think about everything into an overhaul of thoughts, and i think str8 up that they we're all just murdered in silence, because they're causing a huge outburst of new behavior. I think about the shit Dre acomplished and the things he says in his songs about being on top theres so many different methaphors and lines in his songs that can help back my point up...

Basically he did what he wanted, lived how he wanted, ran from the pigs, avoided all the bullshit any other normal citizen would have to deal with, therefore they put a stop to it i mean shit, what would of happend once they really made Rappers Island, and shit i believe one day they would of, if they havent already! it probably would of really rained money there 2

Mar 27, 2004
$ic K said:
In my opinion i think that the government was the ones to point fingers @ for Dre, Biggie, 2pac etc.... i know that @ the same time it could easily be gang related, money related, hate related, game related, music related, anything even a small personal beef but if you ask me and im one to think about everything into an overhaul of thoughts, and i think str8 up that they we're all just murdered in silence, because they're causing a huge outburst of new behavior. I think about the shit Dre acomplished and the things he says in his songs about being on top theres so many different methaphors and lines in his songs that can help back my point up...

Basically he did what he wanted, lived how he wanted, ran from the pigs, avoided all the bullshit any other normal citizen would have to deal with, therefore they put a stop to it i mean shit, what would of happend once they really made Rappers Island, and shit i believe one day they would of, if they havent already! it probably would of really rained money there 2

lolllllllll yes it was the gov't, and not the gang violence that is soooo fuckin common in everyday life in american, the govt!!!!!

seriouslly do u really think the govt gives a shit about rappers? ur favorite rappers arent important, they just arent, face it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
First of all, I like to say, OJ FRAMED HIMSELF!!

Ok, back to the topic at hand. If you kept your ears to the streets and the media from 1996 til now, you would know who blasted 2Pac, and you would know who blasted BIG. Will the LAPD ever investigate BIG's murder? No, because LAPD had some officers that were involved. They can't solve 2Pac's murder because, well, the dude who did Pac in is dead himself. Don't believe the "Unsolved" bullshit behind those 2 high profile ass murders. It's solved, it's just that both PD's in Vegas and in LA don't give a fuck. Russel Poole is the only cop in LA that is trying to bring the killers of BIG to justice, the rest of the PD is telling him to stop.

As a matter of fact, the FBI was following BAD BOY the night he got shot, because after the shooting the FBI was present and showing Lil Cease the pics from earlier in the evening. Don't believe the bullshit. Thing is, the streets are related in some way, so nobody will actually come out and SAY IT, even though everybody knows what went down.

"I woulda told Pac not to stomp out Orlando, told Puffy and Big about the rampart scandal"-Game