Mac Dre - Unhead/new drop releases

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
No, i exposed this guy years ago on YouTube. He fessed up to the fact it was a Dre lookalike.
LOL! Mac Dre would of never wore some sandals like that.

Those old verses are dope and a breath of fresh air...Its better than the shit thats dropping today...Hes still shitting on everyone...RIP MAC DRE

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Yeah, from Portland and Kansas City. I heard Professor Dump and 3000 remix before. Back in 2007. I know those tracks exist. PD was his verse from Crests Got Me Crazy but spit differently to a trippy beat. 3000 was the same verse as the original but to a different beat and adlibs in the beggining.

Oct 19, 2008
Still looking for:

3000 Remix feat. Bullet and Shaolin

A-B-C feat. Scario Andreddi
I got these 2, I'd post but my comp is fucked

Also some rare MD a lot ppl ain't heard is off doe's album

Rapbay.com: Online Rap Store: CDs, Clothing, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, Posters, Magazines & More

Couldn't find a YouTube link for homie don't play dat & can't post it myself:mad:

Also have 2 tracks that are jus MD & Reek Daddy...never seen it posted or on any reek albums or comps...there's prolly more MD songs out there that'll prolly never make it to the public sadly

Last edited: