mac dre & tupac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
have any of yall heard that song gotta survive? was dre and tupac really in the studio together or was it just someone who took their verses and put it on the same track

May 5, 2002
tha song is off young layz black & dangerous album and it features ray luv mac mall and 2pac and yes they were really in tha studio together for it..Khayree used a sample of Mac Drez voice in tha song but Mac Dre is not ACTUALLY on it....Khayree told me that he has the original version of Got 2 Survive and it was originally called "America Eats It Slowly" and it had a completely different beat and different versez from Lay & Ray Luv....

Hope that clearz up your question..

:::gOnE:::

May 5, 2002
That song is tight for sure. Didn't Ray Luv and 2 pac used to be good friends? I heard they used to write rymes together but I wasn't sure if it was just a rumor...

May 10, 2002
ANYONE PEEP OUT THAT NEW TUPAC MOVIE THUG ANGEL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT I DIDNT KNOW RAY LUV GREW UP WITH TUPAC, THEY STAYED TOGETHER FOR HELLA LONG IN MARIN CITY AND SANTA ROSA!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
That song is tight for sure. Didn't Ray Luv and 2 pac used to be good friends? I heard they used to write rymes together but I wasn't sure if it was just a rumor...
Yeh they was patnas, they formed a group called Strictly Dope. I have some of their Strictly Dope shit, shit is hella rare and hard as fuck to come by, if any of yall interested, holla at me on the e-mail, [email protected] Pure gems if you can get ahold of them.

Apr 25, 2002
they call me a crook, killa, thug, a no good dealer, drugs, blood, cuz, doesn't matter what set you was, cuz where im at, if u black, u strapped...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
two11g0187 said:

Yeh they was patnas, they formed a group called Strictly Dope. I have some of their Strictly Dope shit, shit is hella rare and hard as fuck to come by, if any of yall interested, holla at me on the e-mail, [email protected] Pure gems if you can get ahold of them.
Strictly Dope material isn't hard to come by, all you gotta do is go to the store and pick up 2PAC-"THE LOST TAPES"...

Apr 25, 2002
Strictly Dope material isn't hard to come by, all you gotta do is go to the store and pick up 2PAC-"THE LOST TAPES"...
I know that patna, but this shit aint the lost tapes, on the cd it is entitled Strictly Dope presents 2pac & Ray Luv. That's all i got to say bout that, it aint no burnt copy either homie.