mac dre thizz in peace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
anybody seen that little clip of mac dre thizz in peace, wahts the name of the song and what album is is in the background, says somtn like" break the broad, break your jaw shake the raw" ?

Oct 10, 2005
how many what song is this what song is that threads is there on a dialy

and how many of these people do you think actually go out there and support the album its from, and not just download it??

Mar 11, 2006
RAPresentah said:

and how many of these people do you think actually go out there and support the album its from, and not just download it??
why he fuck you say that nothin to do with it come on now you got internet i KNOW YOUR ASS DOWNLOADS music SO SHUT UP

Oct 10, 2005
Jack Trades said:
why he fuck you say that nothin to do with it come on now you got internet i KNOW YOUR ASS DOWNLOADS music SO SHUT UP
nope never in my life, uhh yes, of course i have dl music before, but what does that have to do with all these poepl with 1 post constantly coming here only to ask for song names to dl

get the fuck outta here, youre probabaly a damn leecher yourself, and got a collection full of nothing BUT downloaded music

Mar 23, 2005
RAPresentah said:

^^^^^^^^^
I thought thats what B.A.R.T was for rap information you fucking nerd