Mac dre Tag on vallejo water tower

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
^well, they just introduced the initiative this year to "clean-up" graffiti in Vallejo. They don't want Vallejo to have a bad reputation amongst potential white residents coming in. Cuz a city on the brink of bankruptcy doesn't have better things to do with $150,000, right? And, what would they clean up the paint that is so detrimental to the water in the tower with...Paint? Come on, that's bullshit. It's well-known that they pocket all that money. They just look 4 bullshit excuses so that they can afford to move to American Canyon or Napa.
I think that what they mean is that they will need to replace some of the concrete since the paint won't let the concrete breathe and it has water on the other side the rebar inside will corrode as water gets into the pores and can't exit. The corrosion could be a serious issue but I don't know how true it is to say that the tag needs to be removed and I am not even sure if its true that the concrete can't breathe with the paint on it so it just might be a waste of money.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LOL ONE DAY ME AND DANA DANE WALKED UP THERE. DANA WAS WEARIN SOME STRAIGHT UP FLIP FLOPS WALKIN THROUGH ROCKS, WEEDS, AND BIG ASS DIRT CLODS. HAHA SHE A G FOR THAT
LMAO!!! I was RIPPED that day...Didn't I fall? I did have hella fun, though!

That article/picture was posted over a year ago.

and what's the surprise?

Nov 5, 2004
Speaking of retards in Vallejo, some retards in Vallejo were painting over a wall covered with graffiti like a mile away from me.

That will probably stay clean for 3 hours max.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
LOL...Siccness Dot Net Presents Mac Dre Water Tower
That Would Be Sicc :siccness:

I think that what they mean is that they will need to replace some of the concrete since the paint won't let the concrete breathe and it has water on the other side the rebar inside will corrode as water gets into the pores and can't exit. The corrosion could be a serious issue but I don't know how true it is to say that the tag needs to be removed and I am not even sure if its true that the concrete can't breathe with the paint on it so it just might be a waste of money.
Thx 4 tha explanation, but I think it's still bullshit. They've been lying to tha residents of Vallejo 4 years. I don't believe this is any diff. Thye're gunna pocket that money.

Speaking of retards in Vallejo, some retards in Vallejo were painting over a wall covered with graffiti like a mile away from me.

That will probably stay clean for 3 hours max.
4real. I notice in the morning when I head off 2 school that They always paint over tha Magazine St. overpass, so it's a random-ass assortment of grays on the walls. Then, when I come home from work, it ends up being tagged with XIV, Del Sur, BH, SSV, etc. And it goes back & forth, back & forth. They should just give up & stop wasting our money.

Nov 26, 2006
theres actually a camera on that side that i didnt notice rofl

hooked on at the top of that pole in ur pic

u can even see the other cam in the distance lol

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
its still pretty tight still, but the virgin mary character dont look finished at all...its just kinda sketched in.

hillside its just the other side of the tower where the camera isnt
fa-sho. I think I gave up tryna walk around the whole perimeter. I've never seen it sober, so I've probably seen stuff that's not up there. But, I'm confused now...Is tha M.D. 1 still up there?