MAC DRE SHIRTS, GO CLOWN, HEADRUSH AND MORE ( NEW V-BOY AUDIO )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
THIS IS NATHAN FULGAZI COMING BACK AT YOU TRYNA GAUGE WHAT THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY THINKS OF SOME OF MY NEW WORK.
GOTO www.vboyraps.com hit the music page and goto new shit i need you ears and opinions tell me whats good whats bad what you liked what you did'nt

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Goodfella said:
that md shirts track is tight
thanks dude i have funny story about that songs creation my folkx from dallas tex was down visiting and told me dudes in tex are on that thizz hype heavy stunnaz dreads extra long white tees all that and said he had 300 to spend on mac dre shirts cuss his people out there heard he was coming out and put they orders in they usally get them on ebay out there so we hit up a shoe palace and copped so i though ill make a song about mac dre but not about mac dre i just dont wanna ride the mans cock poor guy worked his ass off and only now does he get the respect he always deserved he people supported him like this while he was alive he could have toured and copped a deal and been paul wall right now support our future mac dres bay area

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
waytooclean said:
v-boy?? wtf
dog you aint know im v-boy a.k.a nathan fulgazi a.k.a wally west a.k.a the flash a.k.a the most hated man on siccness next to triple o.g kobe soz

i've worked with some the bays biggest names from andre nickatina, a-wax, equipto, big rich & young dru check ou the songs and get to know me bettter

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
right on V, good shit

good to see people are giving you positive feedback up on here, you know they are a tough crowd!