mac dre says he dont no nothin about remeber me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dan

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
reekdaddy.com
http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SI...P/CDN/FIND/popsearch.html/clickID=tn_srch_txt if you go 2 cd now it shows 2 md cds comin the same day i herd that remeber me was gona b a kyree (sorry cant spell) produced i saw dre at the andre nickatina 10 years in the rap game show 2 in gilroy last night he says i dont no what they got .made it sound like its gona b a fake mac dre album. i am sick off these records people throw 2gether with old shit its fucked up but he did say dubee gona put a cd out on thizz soon

Jul 15, 2002
this ain't no bullshit album thrown together this cd is of old mac dre material remixed by khayree. this album is gonna be like the unreleased ybb albums and the 100% G shit khayree put out of dubee's unreleased material that's all no bullshit on this album.

Apr 25, 2002
people always talkin' about how Mac Dre should fuck with Khayree again. i know this proabbly ain't new material. but damn. stop the FUCKEN complainin'. this is as good as it's gonna get and with Khayree on the boards i know it's goin' to be fire. i'll swoop you sleep.

:dead:

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
damn I dont remember anybody saying a thing about Dre re-releasing those 2 tracks from Constant Drama WITH DIFFERENT TITLES..............at least Khayree is saying ahead of time that its remixed material...........

May 5, 2002
WTF? I thought this was supposed to be NEW Mac Dre shit on khayree beats, not a damn remix. hmmm, I might still pick it up tho but DAMN!

Apr 25, 2002
i'll pick it up...
and Khayree is kinda messed up in the game right now...
he won't drop his prices...even tho' he ain't produced nothin for a while...
so he's gotta live off these cd's he's droppin...(remix/unreleased stuff)
if he'd drop his prices...i'd holla at him today and go cop 6 beats...