MAC DRE- ROMPALATION 1 STICKER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MSD

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2003
ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SMART? IF YOU HAD A HUNDRED FOR ME I STILL WOULDNT SELL IT TO YOU.. BEING FROM KANSAS AND ALL

MAC DRE HATER!

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
well for a sticker i woul;dnt offer much, and for u trytin to make $$$ of a homies death trying ot over charge somethin is rediclous! Just for that any1 wnats romp stikers they are free from me with a purchase of somehtin!

MSD

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2003
GHOST:WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT KC BITCH

mafioso22

1ST: MAKING MONEY OFF DRES DEATH, YOU BETTER GETS YOUR FACTS STR8
I WAS SELLING ROMPALATION 1 STICKERS WAY BEFORE HE DIED. CHECK THE SEARCH FEATURE AND LOOK AT MY OTHER THREADS!
2ND: I THOUGHT MABEY A MAC DRE FAN WOULD WANT THIS BIG ASS ROMP STICKER FOR THERE COLLECTION. THATS IT. INSTEAD OF IT JUST SITTING IN MY CLOSET.

WITH ALL RESPECT, MABEY YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS

AND AS FAR AS YOU HAVING ROMPALATION 1 STICKERS, I THINK YOUR A LIAR!

POST THEM UP?

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
1st off mac dre and his crew was always at MY STORE KILO, MIAMI, COOLIO , J DIGGS and if i briught KILO on here wich is Mac Dre's manager he will get ur addy and hunt u down, Those Stickers where free to help promote, i have tons of those with other thizz releases so for ur little ass to be sayin POST Picture, Better know who u talking to 1st! aSK AROUND IM 1000% LEGIT

MSD

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2003
mafioso22 said:
1st off mac dre and his crew was always at MY STORE KILO, MIAMI, COOLIO , J DIGGS and if i briught KILO on here wich is Mac Dre's manager he will get ur addy and hunt u down, Those Stickers where free to help promote, i have tons of those with other thizz releases so for ur little ass to be sayin POST Picture, Better know who u talking to 1st! aSK AROUND IM 1000% LEGIT

OH YOUR SUCH A GANGSTER!

I GIVES A FUCK IF 2PAC HAS BEEN TO YOUR FAKE ASS STORE!

FUCK YOU

STAY OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS,

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
lol @ this

Hello ghostt,

MSD has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - MAC DRE- ROMPALATION 1 STICKER - in the Siccness Classifieds forum of The Siccness Network.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
OK LOOK-
I KNOW THIS AINT GONA POST, BUT IM SURE YALL WILL READ IT

MAFOSO22- IM NOT NO KID. I WAS TELLING YOU LIKE A MAN TO STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS. YOU KNOW DAM WELL YOU WERE OFF BEAT WHEN YOU JUMMED ON MY THREAD.
FUCK YOU HATER
AND FUCK THIS SITE FOR PROMOTING A HATER

A TRUE SICCNESS MEMBER HAS DIED TONIGHT. SOMEONE THAT HAS PROMOTED THE FUCK OUT THIS SITE, WHY?. FOR SPEAKING HIS MIND

lol.. keep runnin your mouth to folks you dont know shit about.. see where it gets you

you shoulda took my $1 offer :devious:

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
Nah, its bigger than a sticker, fuck him and his big mouth. Fool dont know shit about who he talkin' to and he says fuck KC, calls me a bitch and a Mac Dre hater? Fuck him and anyone else who thinks the shit that he said. Yea, fuck KC because Mac Dre was killed here.. if you think the actions of a few individuals reflect on a whole city in general, youre fuckin ignorant.

Use your fuckin' head and know who youre talkin' to before running your cock suckin' mouth.

MSD

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2003
YOU KNOW DAMM WELL YOU WERE BEING A SMART ASS WHEN YOU STATED THAT DOLLAR COMMENT

YOU FROM KC. YOU AINT SHIT ANYWAY

QUIT TALKING TO ME GROUPIE

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
lol @ you from kc you aint shit anyway.. fuck outta here wit that shit.. u just a hatin ass bitch.. am i up here sayin fuck mac dre and fuck the bay?

stupid ass mothafucka, yea i was just fuckin around about the $1 comment, you the one started callin people bitches and talkin shit.. so get your fuckin head right bitch

somebody need to just lock or delete this thread..

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
i butted in cause mac dre and them was folks, u over here trying to make $$$ off somethin that was free! now if iyt was cd's, magazine, clothes etc thats fine but flyers stickers and all thats bitch move, shit like this does not need ot be sold here especiilly a bord that supports bay area artist, and for u to sit thier call ghostt or any1 else a hater cause they from KC is rediclous, say that to LAW or any other homie from KC GRIM aswell! see what happends for all i know im thru with this shit, all i know u lost total respect here!

Herm i got ur pm and hit u back, lets see what we can work out!

MSD

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2003
^

so you want me to just give it away for free. I seen people selling cardboard flats on here. Dont artist give them away free also

come on man

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
never seen that, all i know shit like that doesnt need to be sold like that, T-SHIRT,MAGGZ etc should be alrite somehtin like that.

Ask people who traded with me b4, i always sedn flyers stickers or somethin woth my packages!