MAC DRE PREZENTZ -DANKER NATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
JULY 18TH I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT SLEEPDANK THIZZ RELEASE IT WILL HAVE A DVD INSIDE ABOUT SLEEPDANK AND ALSO IT WILL FEATURE YUKMOUTH, B-LEGIT,MISTAH F.A.B.,DUBEE,MAC MALL, AND MO I PRE-ORDERED MINE EARLY SO MINE WILL BE IN THE MAIL ON THE RELEASE DATE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE CD MY MAN RAP'S IS SO CONFIDENT.HE WAS WITH DRE SINCE DAY ONE I'M QUITE SURE MAC DRE WOULD HAVE PREZENTED ANY SLEEPDANK CD SO ALL YOU THIZZ FANS SUPPORT THAT THANK YOU

May 28, 2006
sleepdank might suck 's but he still on thizz ,you probably the type that think mac dre would of presented any artist you listen to , no matter what ya think about sleepdank you still cant stop the july 18th release so hate on bruh bruh cuz you just cant stop it i garauntee sleep will serve any rapper you go get i'll hit up his bizness line inside of the vallejo top exec cd he can go flow for flow any day i'm a true fan so i really aint feeling you mang. good luck on your hater career though peace

May 28, 2006
thanks kaliban too many hater's that dont want to see sleepdank blow up over there favorite rapper ya feel me but no matter who hate on sleepdank i'l still bump the nigga because the fool is real and with all this suger coated shit mang mothafuckaz wouldnt know a real kat if it came and bit them in the ass