MAC DRE PREZENTS -DANKER NATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
JULY 18TH SLEEPDANK FIRST THIZZ RELEASE IT FEATURE'S A DVD AND IT FEATURE'S YUKMOUTH,B-LEGIT,MISTAH F.A.B, MAC MALL , DUBEE, AND MORE PRE ORDER YOUR'S ON AMAZON .COM OR CHECK SLEEPDANK OUT ON HIS MY SPACE PAGE www.myspace.com/sleepdank I PRE-ORDERED MINE ALREADY SUPPORT CALI'S NEXT SUPER STARR THANK YOU

Mar 20, 2006
yall should be diggin mac dre out tha grave & stuffin his casket with cash, for all this shit he's been "presenting" since his death. just change tha label's name to MAC DRE already...that's tha next step, rite?

May 28, 2006
it seems like everyone loves' it when someone that aint even from the crest has mac dre presented ,but soon as mac dre real home boy's get prezented people start hating. either way it go sleepdank was and will be one of mac dre's artists dead or alive and sleepdank alone sell's pretty good on his own label sleepy kat .hate all you want you either going to support or you aint but always remember sleepdank is from the home of the thizz dance regardless of who's hating