MAC DRE PREZENT'S-DANKER NATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
WHO'S SUPPORTING SLEEPDANK ON THIS CD .IVE PRE-OREDERED MINE ALREADY . I MEAN HE WAS WITH THIZZ BEFORE IT WAS THIZZ NATION AND ALSO HE'S FROM THE HOME OF THE THIZZ. AND TO TOP IT OFF HE'S REPPIN THE BAY HARD CHECK HIS MYSPACE OUT @www.myspace.com/sleepdank thank you .

May 28, 2006
yaeh i feel you , but for the the fact sleep is from the crest beleive me mac dre would of prezented .you know what i'm noticing that people accept rap kat's on thizz more than they respect mac dre close home boy's thats back wards to me and it aint true to the game i thought people practice on keeping it treal but i guess not . i think personally sleepdank is a threat to alot of rapper's and one thing fans would hate to see that the day would become that sleepdank will be better than your favorite rapper keep it treal mang.

May 28, 2006
i'm baaack pre-order you r danker nation on fye.com go to the search and type in sleepdank oh yes that vallejo top exec cd slapps in my 15's it's in store's now mang. support the nigga mang it's a bay thang , not a hate thang

May 28, 2006
we all understand mac dre is dead but if we can accept him prezenting someone that aint from the crest . i'm quit sure he's dead to most ,but for the poeple that grew up with mac dre i'm quit sure he would of prezented sleepdak before all these other artist's .and i'm quit sure people that know dre personally will never let dre die only fans .so thats how it only make sense mmm mac dre from the crest , mmm sleepdank from the crest you do the math

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The logic that just because he's from the Crest means that Dre would have 'presented' his album makes no sense. Why weren't any of Sleep's albums that came out before Dre passed 'presented' by Mac Dre?