mac dre on unsolved mysteries??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
lol@speakin in tongues
lol, seriously, i could like just see dubee in the pizza place like "i fend ta blow ya wigz to the back, this shit is crucial, ya know? gimme that skrill you hair shop hoe, you suckaz keep pimpitration crossin the game actin like u aint got no script to stick to, this is crestside supa figgaz, nigga!"

Nov 5, 2004
italianstallion said:
lol, seriously, i could like just see dubee in the pizza place like "i fend ta blow ya wigz to the back, this shit is crucial, ya know? gimme that skrill you hair shop hoe, you suckaz keep pimpitration crossin the game actin like u aint got no script to stick to, this is crestside supa figgaz, nigga!"

LMAO!!!

May 15, 2003
mc hammer has an entire half hour show on the religion network! it comes on on saturdays at like 1:30 am, i watched it once and he was dressed up in a du-rag and sunglasses and stuff and talking to everyone about adam and eve, and then it showed a music video he made where he rapped about fighting terrorism! i need to tape that sometime, its funny, especially the music video i saw where he has members of congress dancing and his lyrics are like "sighn me up tonight and i'll fight for whats right!"