mac dre never went plat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
so i'm looking at bart right and this guy says dre never went plat

but in the back of my head i know beesh's first cd off uni went gold,...and should have hit plat by now,...and what about west coast bad boys,...was he on one of those? i know they went gold but can anyone find out the #'s on this subjuct for me

(insane mexiken if you can help ,...your the only one a side from james (i know you bizzy a lot mang)that would know that i know on here....)

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ejukated_ent said:
yea i dont think they understand...example a-wax got a gold plaque for being on bash's album.
see i mean i can say he went gold (meaning he got gold ceadits)
but plat?....i am sure that wcbb went gold but has it went plat?...and bash did get gold,...but did it get plat sales yet,?

i guess i worded it wrong,...and i miss spell like a 2nd grader

yadidhahahhaa

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
He might have got a gold or platinum plaque for West Coast Bad Boys 2, thats probably the album that sold the most that he was featured on I don't know if you get a plaque for being on a compilation though

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah i'm sure of the fact that they went gold for sure for sure,...but plat is what i'm looking for,...hell bash's 999,999 would be good enuff for me,...but no one got sound scan chits,...im and tee are the onlyones that i know that have access to that info,...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
so that makes me and jaytee a bunch of nobody's?....

i'm messing around mang,...but yeah was there any cd's out that went plat that he was featured on,......i just know of two that went gold,.....

any #'s ya'll?