MAC DRE &J.DIGGS PRESENTS: PILLIONAIRES - CD/DVD "PILL TALK" COMING TREAL SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
MAC DRE &J.DIGGS PRESENTS: PILLIONAIRES - CD/DVD "PILL TALK" COMING TREAL SOON

MAC DRE & J.DIGGS PRESENTS: THE YOUNG PILLIONAIRES - CD/DVD "PILL TALK" COMING TREAL SOON ON THIZZ ENTERTAINMENT. FEATURING ALL NEW VERSES FROM MAC DRE, J.DIGGS, DUBEE, MISTAH FAB, CREST CREEPAZ, KEAK DA SNEAK,MAC MALL, RYDAH J KLYDE AND MORE!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i've heard some shit from tha pillionaires n there shit sux but i might check this out cause of the features haha

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
RIDINDIRTY_503 said:
Read the post again...Its all new verses

thats what they said about cutthroat committee's shit amongst others and it turned out to be mostly recycled tracks

Feb 13, 2005
SneakNP said:
i just really wanna hear the new dre verses.....
the dre verses are getting smaller..you aint bout to hear new dre shit. let that man rest in peace. j-diggs didnt even have any new dre shit on his album, so fo sho dre verses are getting rare

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
HYPHY JUICE said:
the dre verses are getting smaller..you aint bout to hear new dre shit. let that man rest in peace. j-diggs didnt even have any new dre shit on his album, so fo sho dre verses are getting rare
There is one album that i know of that has all new mac dre verses its called "Starters In Da Game" set to be released around the end of the first or beginning of the second quarter all new no recylced mac dre. but your right they are getting rare!