Mac Dre Hologram at Coachella?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
lol at 'i should have that deal', that crown might be too tight breh. no one is owed success.

quantity doesn't equal quality. so having a bunch of stuff out (videos, music, etc.) doesn't mean any of it's good. this song for sure aint, honest feedback not just hating or trying to be funny.

then comes the marketability of your product. part of the product in rap music is image (separate from the music itself). that burger king hat gives off a game goofy ass image which could possibly, maybe work if you were taking the weird al yankovich angle. but you're not, your music seems to take itself seriously. so that's one huge disconnect. that crown looks beyond stupid af, sorry but being honest.

you're not rapping mob. you're not a backpack rapper. you're not appealing to and making music for the ladies. so who tf are you, music-wise? what is your lane?

you also mentioned basically being too lazy to properly finishing a beat before putting it out there. how can you make it if you admit to cutting corners and put out a shitty and unfinished product? by default the music is bad because of the lack of time and effort.

overal, you need to take a hard look at yourself. maybe do some shrooms so you get outside your own head and see yourself for who you really are; right now you can't since you're so caught up in your own delusion..

people do change up their styles before hitting it big. post malone, the weeknd, etc. all started out as different artists before evolving to their current styles and blowing up. I say this because you seem like a cool dude, hope you achieve your goals.

you do sound hella salty tho. super salty. you've made posts talking bad against the cataracts just like you are against g eazy right now. and you are absolutely delusional in thinking that you can half ass your beats, your raps and music and still make it, while wearing that stupid fcking crown on your head.

I'm not a g eazy fan by any means but the quality of his music takes a dump on yours. light years difference.

again, not trying to be mean or negative but you need to wake up and deal w reality. and stop being so salty at other's successes (which you deny but definitely are). and gawd damn man, take that fucking crown off, you look ridiculous. serious.

best of luck.
he's just hijacking the thread let him be

Apr 25, 2002
she was on tour doing sold out shows all year with kaylin and miles. This is the point i want to bring up about Anjali (thats her name) and G Eazy. The success is not really organic. It's someone putting them on. Look at the video my friend who I introduced her to shot for her. It doesn't even have 100 views.

ok now look after a deal look at her instagram it gets thousands of hits a day. she was on the radio. Doing shows like she got thousands of fans but I know from knowing her in real life it's all from the deal. You see what I'm talking about. This is what i mean about her and G Eazy. They are cool but it's not an organic thing. You put anyone on with a little talent they can do the same thing. Thats why I'm like man... motha fuckas know I got it thats why they scared to let me in lol. It's good I'm a get it on my own thats the difference. When I get it it's gonna be for real... I should have been on lol
she may have sold out clubs but not no arenas like you claimed. and maybe she get's hella clicks now cus the TMZ pic of her and Tyga, which made her known. who gives a fuck? no one gets known because they sing or rap, they get known cus of the first domino in the domino affect. SMG put 40 on. a local giant. 40 don't deserve what he grew? you mock Trump from starting with 1 mill and making millions off that. you know how many people fuck off 1 mill?

are you that crown guy with the Mac Dre song? looks like that organic shit aint workin for you either and your tryna use Mac Dre.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
YOU WORK THAT HARD AT SOMETHING AND DONT MAKE IT YOU SUCK. YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ELSE...

SOMEONE ELSE FINDS SUCCESS AND ITS NOT ORGANIC? SCHOOL IS NOT EASY, WAY HARDER THAN FUCKING AROUND ALL DAY TRYING OT BE A RAPPER...HE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR GOING TO SCHOOL FOR MUSIC AND FINDING SUCCESS IN MUSIC...

ANYTHING ELSE IS HATER SHIT....
Speaking from my own experience, school was way easier than everything music related.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
BTW, I was part of a 3D animation company called NVINCE INC. In 2006 we started laying down the groundwork for the business and, more specifically, the business plan which had a SWOT and other shit. Anyway, in like 2008 and 2009 we had heavy traction with Clear Channel (I'll explain why this is very important in the future) but in 2010 we met at Industrial Light and Magic's old spot, in San Rafael if I'm not mistaken, with Jeff, the guy who designed the 3D screen in Michael Jackson's movie or this is it tour? Whatever the case may be, we met with Jeff (three of us from the company and Jeff making four in total) and he gave us a run down of some wireless 3D glasses and gave us a demonstration of the tech. So the plan was to hook up with him and do shows of the artists we had on "the list" which was basically a document we had of deceased rappers and other musicians. The plan was to pitch to their estates, secure the funding, and do shows with holograms but without the need of S3D or Polarized 3D systems. Again, this was back in 2011 before the Michael Jackson and Tupac holograms.

So, in closing, it's good to see someone was able to get funding for this and turn it into reality. How did the show go?

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
He makes "music" while wearing a fake gold burger king crown

And then wonders why he never blew up.....

Like someone said before, if it wasnt for the sicc i would have never heard of dude and i have never checked his videos or songs bc he is a lame.
that was me that said that.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The only guy I remember with a crown was Malki. That's who that is? Was at a studio in the bay area sometime last year and the engineer played some of his music and a music video. He spoke highly of him, said he was cool peoples. I said I recognized him from a forum I visit (this one.)