Mac Dre Ft.Mars? Mars Ft.Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I got a song with Mac Dre but Thizz recycled the verse so many times after he died it made the song not even worth putting out. I was making music and dropping albums way before Dre died. I had the MIR-Store up when he died selling Mars Attacks. In fact B-12 went to me to get the first Mac Dre R.I.P. shirts ever pressed through the MIR-Store. I have some of the last Mac Dre live photos ever taken and went with C-4 and Mr Ceza to interview Mac Dre for Xplosive in San Francisco before he died too.

Sep 16, 2010
I got a song with Mac Dre but Thizz recycled the verse so many times after he died it made the song not even worth putting out. I was making music and dropping albums way before Dre died. I had the MIR-Store up when he died selling Mars Attacks. In fact B-12 went to me to get the first Mac Dre R.I.P. shirts ever pressed through the MIR-Store. I have some of the last Mac Dre live photos ever taken and went with C-4 and Mr Ceza to interview Mac Dre for Xplosive in San Francisco before he died too.
Back in the Day Mars did You Make Albums Or Just Promo Wise?
Thanks For the Info Btw

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
That would've been my all-time favorite shit, for real. Mars and Mac Dre on the same track? Fuuuuuck!