Mac Dre Freestyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Syke is one of the most humble people ive ever met. I remember that fool had me crackin up when we would go chill at his studio in portland and smoke blunts. He introduced me to a lot of people ive always wanted to meet and always kept it 100. I bet if mac dre wpuldnt have passed him and syke would still be killin the game wit their collabs. People dont give bro the respect he os due for all the shit he did with dre.

May 4, 2002
I got too many Treal stories.... way too many....
Nobody wanna give me credit cause I'm not from the bay....
Ah well. They keep tryin to erase me from the history books tho..... who cares
I really Fd w Dre...before ppl was buyin "Mac Dre Presents" stamps ������

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I always think of you Rydah and Yuk as Dre's closest homies who ain't from the Romp/Crest

Last edited:
Props: SYKO and SYKO
May 31, 2006
whatever happened to this beat? its too clean to not have been used!

Props: SYKO and SYKO
May 4, 2002
That beat I was makin when Dre walked in...i think somebody bought it who never used it.
I'm droppin a documentary soon. Certain ppl don't want it to see the light of day. I was naming it "The man behind the pill" but I'm changed it to "That's dope, syko" many TRUE stories will be told.... understand. First pill I popped was w furl. First shroom I ate was w furl. That night alone is a 3 part mini series..... lol
I think once ppl see where I'm coming from...they'll understand it.
Imagine sitting back watchin everybody go retarded to some shit you handcrafted but don't get the proper recognition cause certain ppl don't know how to do business. Alotta ppl surrounding Dre was his downfall (Business Wise). And eventually became the fall of Thizz entertainment. But that ain't nothin new. I been 1000 and quiet about it all thru out it all. I did my part tho. Those are just facts.

Last edited: