MAC DRE DAY IN SANTA CRUZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
For somebody who really isnt all that well known, no offense you need to be a lil more humble, thats the way you gain fans, all that cockiness shit doesnt work at all, remember the fans make you because we buy your records, and last thing everything that goes up, also comes down.

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
For somebody who really isnt all that well known, no offense you need to be a lil more humble, thats the way you gain fans, all that cockiness shit doesnt work at all, remember the fans make you because we buy your records, and last thing everything that goes up, also comes down.
I'm humble in real life.....just can't be humble on the siccness....they step on humble rappers that's why niggas like me and ap9 get on they helmets!...anyhow no matter what I say or how my money lookin or what name I go by...I'm puttin out great music...period. they gonna hate regardless on the siccness.....keep em talkin good or bad as long as its about "me".....

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
"niggas like me and ap9" ??
you and AP9 is NOT of the same kind

folks actually respect AP9 and he puts out great music

your an annoying lil unoriginal dumbfuck piggybackin the next mans career to create a hype of your own and try to be famous....you put out copycat garbage music and you try too hard to be the next man...instead of being yourself....CUTTY

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I'm humble in real life.....just can't be humble on the siccness....they step on humble rappers that's why niggas like me and ap9 get on they helmets!...anyhow no matter what I say or how my money lookin or what name I go by...I'm puttin out great music...period. they gonna hate regardless on the siccness.....keep em talkin good or bad as long as its about "me".....
Does ap9 know who you are?