MAC DRE:COVER IN NEW MURDER DOG MAGAZINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
so the fuck what it has a mac dre picture.....man niggas is really homo on this site lol

wow niggas goin' ape shit over a magazine cause it has a new picture of another man

Mar 28, 2006
is it just me or does every cover of Murder dog look hella outdated and shit, not the pics always but the designs or sumtin. Ive never read a copy so I donno wat it looks like on the inside

Jun 26, 2003
mikevick said:
so the fuck what it has a mac dre picture.....man niggas is really homo on this site lol

wow niggas goin' ape shit over a magazine cause it has a new picture of another man
Says the guy who has the name of an overrated QB for the Falcants. Talk about man-crushes.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
BayBoss420 said:
is it just me or does every cover of Murder dog look hella outdated and shit, not the pics always but the designs or sumtin. Ive never read a copy so I donno wat it looks like on the inside
It's wierd cuz it's like hella interviews by random people like complied together and there's no space between the questions and answers so it's like one long ass essay. Good reads tho if you can get passed that.

BJv

May 6, 2005
www.dr-dre-fans.com
ElToro05 said:
It's wierd cuz it's like hella interviews by random people like complied together and there's no space between the questions and answers so it's like one long ass essay. Good reads tho if you can get passed that.
Yea its annoying to read.