MAC DRE CALI art

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
yeah i kinda messed it up..i was tryin to resize it so that i could put it as my profile picture and i made it 100 X 100 and i tried to bring it back to its regular size and it came out all blurry so i made it again in like 2 minutes or somthin..so what do u think i should do with it. only those who like the idea..do u have any suggestions

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
should i keep the picture though..or try another idea??...cause i really like this idea but if its not going anywhere..then...hey da bay...if a shirt is like that black and that california picture on it..would u buy it..by ur screen name i take it u kno about the bay so u kno who mac dre is

Jan 13, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hold on,
Your saying that the mac dre california isnt different??..i havnt seen any shirts like that..and yeah i have been looking around..but nope i havnt seen anything like that...well where do u live??...cause where i live people love mac dre...i seen some crap ass shirts and people have bought them...so for this to be on a black shirt full shirt...i think people would buy it..maybe its just me but im going to try it..and if it doesnt work then ill try somthin else..ya kno..im gonna go to college for this..so ill learn more when i get into highschool..and do my computer classes in highschool