Mac Dre and E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
40 told me awhile ago that he wouldn't mind to do some shit wid MacDre. I think nobody from either side has pushed tha issue to just make it happen. But, 40 likes Dre, so I don't think that it's not a matter of that, it's just they ain't got together yet.

May 17, 2002
Yeah I believe it can happen...40's new cd has the chance to go platinum and with Mac Dres fan base behind it also...You could do it...I suggest you pursue it man!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I don't know dog. Like Chuck said, this is 2002. Sales are hurtin'. Maybe that album could go platinum after like 10 years.

I mean shit, "In A Major Way" just got certified gold like a month ago. How long's that been out?

Not that I wouldn't love to hear it if it happened.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
im sayin cus last year on daveyd.com he talked to 40 and he said they both agreed to do a track together,just a track,not an album....i know back on dres old shit he used to clown 40/hillside/sohabs,but in sac at the dre concert he was rollin with little bruce....

done deal:
a while ago you was talkin bout heated speeches 2 and the formula to a good comp is good combanations or something like that,i thought you might be the one that can hook this shit up,with a funk daddy beat(cus fd brings out the best in both of'em) that would be heat and an instant classic....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

Amsterdam said:
Wasnt it Mac Dre in the intro from e40s One Luv that said 'aaaayeee this yo potna mane' calling from the pen and stuff? can anyone confirm this?
no that was my cuzzo kaveo from the mossie

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Foul Mouth Good Point.. But Dog if you arent really in the industry and constanly pullin #'s & watching shit, you would think that shit is still cool.. But The reality of it all is that Its hard out there and super hard for independent Labels/artist and SUPER DUPER HARD FOR 1ST TIME ALBUMS(NEW ARTIST!) ex. DJ Quik shipped 350,000 only sold 37,000 1st week, Raphael Saadiq(Tony Toni Tony) sold 45,000 ist week both of those artists usually do triple that.. Its a dirty game..