MAC DRE - 4 Da Streets DvD ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
if its really only 15 minutes of unseen footage (does that mean the whole dvd is only 15 minutes or is that jus stating theres 15 minutes of footage we havent seen?) it really confirms the fact thizz nation is milking the hell out of mac dre after his death. in my opinion thas a real sad thing, it seems they have been more worried about quantity then quality lately (for example, half the dudes signed to thizz that get a 'mac dre presents' stamp on they album or mixtape). jus my 2cents...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i cant even front, i thought the same exact shit. remember how people thought suge was behind it? kinda same thing i was thinking..maybe didnt mean to kill him but ya. i mean think of a circle of your close friends, shit, ya'll get mad at each other at times too. isn't no group of friends going to be forever tight like thizz seems to be now. just a high opinion.

either was R.I.P. to the best to come out the bay, and in rap to me

here comes the comments

Feb 27, 2006
i cant even front, i thought the same exact shit. remember how people thought suge was behind it? kinda same thing i was thinking..maybe didnt mean to kill him but ya. i mean think of a circle of your close friends, shit, ya'll get mad at each other at times too. isn't no group of friends going to be forever tight like thizz seems to be now. just a high opinion.
/QUOTE]

IF YOUR SAYIN WHAT I THINK YOUR SAYIN I THINK YOU MIGHT BE THE MOST IGNORANT CAT ON THIS WHOLE BOARD....BESIDES THAT....DVD CLIPS WAS DOPE! BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS????? HE CANT BE SERIOUS?????? YOU SERIOUS??????

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
nevermind, i think it got misunderstood

like i said it was a HIGH opinion and i said i THOUGHT that same shit too. but if that did happen there is no way that that secret could stay secret. secrets dont. i take in views from all sides when something happens and yes, i thought of that situation also.

like i said, R.I.P. to the mac named dre

Mar 6, 2006
lbum behind the ryhme seen the the youtube of this some of this is unseen footage and some is from a dvd that came with equiptos cd im goin to buy it was clean had some funny parts to like when and sumthin terrilbe was in frisco does anyone where i can get this does rasputin have it ?

Jan 28, 2006
i think it gonna be old footage that was already released, that the vibe i get from thizz
^^^^^^^
I'm not trying to hate on anyone's hustle but Mac Dre has been gone for over 4 years there's nothing out there that is current. What they'll do is add some music, some 2008 footage of their Thizz artist and mix it. They use Mac Dre's name and put him on the cover and you waste your $14.99 which I'm done with. If you want some Mac Dre footage go bu Treal T.V 1 or 2 there worth the $14.99.