M.Pimp solo Debut Poster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
oKay, this is the plan for a poster for M.Pimp, he is a local rapper from my home town Sioux Falls SD. This will most likely be his CD Cover as well.

Let me KNoW what you all think, good or bad, cuz after alls been said, it should be better.

Thanx

PeaCe
~FAWG
of MWC
Mid-West Creations
Mid-West Crew

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Thanx Sporadic,
This is just what he wanted, he was happy with the Crunkatized text as is. If I had it my way it would be a lot different. I would of added text and everything. I origanly had him sitting on the stairs, but he changed him mind.

Thanx again,
~FAWG
of MWC

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
This is what i origanlly had lined up for him. I really didn't put that much work into it @ the time, but thatz for other reason. I think maybe I will fool around with the "Crunkatized" text a lil more, but if hes happy with it, why bother.

~FAWG
of MWC
Mid-West Creations/Crew

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^^^
There is many things i really don't like about this one, just thought I would show it to you anyway to see what I was talking about when I said he was sitting. I really don't it is that bad, considering I took that picture of him while he was sitting in a Nitendo Chair.

~FAWG

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Yeah i think i'll do my usual, add a larger drop shadow, then a white glow with noise.

Thanx for the Comments D-Skrilla,

~Fawg
of Mid-West Creations/Crew

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^^^Yeah I think thatz what SPORADIC was trying to point out to me. I redid it, and showed M.Pimp, and he liked it. As soon as I get a chance i'll post the new one up.

~FAWG
of MWC