m.i ent interview with m-dash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Interview with M-dash

M.M:Introduce your self to all the readers mayne:
M-Dash aka Pimpin AZZ, the Hemp Hog

M.M-How did u get into the music game?
M-Dash: Music has always been my first love, I eat, sleep and shit music mayne, I come from a family of musicians and singers, so it was sumthin that was bound to happen

M.M:What made you decide to start your own company
M-Dash: I was tired of waitin and dependin on other people, I had allot of ideas, drive and motivation, but I could no apply it unless I had control of what I wanted to do

M.M:What is the process you go through when coming up with album titles?
M-Dash: I smoke marijuana and just sit back and brainstorm, or sumthin might just pop up my head as I'm drivin, or me and Stizon Skrilla might chop it on album titles and come up wit a few

M.M: In five years from now where do u want to be with your career and your company?
M-Dash: I wanna be a well established label, I mean, you can never really tell how things are gonna go these days, by I just wanna keep puttin out good albums and bring out out artist, as long as I keep doing that, thangs will be fine

M.M: Who are some artists u would like to work with that you haven’t?
M-Dash: Keak The Sneak, BLegit, Rich The Factor, Devin The Dude, Scarface, Bad Azz, Mitchy Slick

M.M: how would u describe your style and or sound?
M-Dash: Bayish, I mean, I switch my style up as far as flows and my voice all the time, I pretty much adapt to the beat, our sound is DANKSTA

M.M: what are some of your favorite songs of po broke and hungry
M-Dash: The first single "Smoke On" Feat Jacka, Can't Let go, Makes Me Wanna, What U waitin Fo

M.M: What can people expect from platinum bound entertainment in the future
M-Dash: Solid albums, you can expect a new NBD album titled "Cannibus Cousins", Marsh Nut "Bottom Of the Food Chain", M-Dash "Under Surveillance", NBD Presents Derogatory Statements Vol.2

M.M: Are there any songs u have done that u feel represent you more than others if so which ones?
M-Dash: I got so many songs folks, shit I'm loaded

M.M: Seeing as your always out on the grind what do you think about the current state of music?
M-Dash:Cats aren't buying albums like they used to, so you gotta stay hustlin, stay in they face, keep pushin and marketing your product....its too much bullshit floodin the market

M.M: Your song “Smoke On” was recently played on KMEL radio how did it feel knowing that your getting that kind of exposure?
M-Dash: Its a blessing, its a real good feelin, cause this is the kinda of exposure I have been workin on, but it does not stop there, that's only the beginning

M.M: It seems to me that every time i turn around i see mixtapes ad compilations being blessed with at least one M-Dash song how is it that you get on so many different projects?
M-Dash: I just stay networkin, I think allot of cats recognize the hustle, or like what I'm doing so they get at me, also I have built allot of good relationships

M.M: In closing man I wanna thank you for taking time to do this interview do you have anything to say to all the readers?
M-Dash: thanks to all the fans that support Platinum Bound, NBD, M-Dash and Marsh Nut.....keep smokin treez

you can find the platinum bound music catalog at the following locations
www.cdbaby.com,
www.rasputinmusic.com , www.rapbay.com , www.towerrecords.com

Interview by Miles Marciano For M.i Entertainment www.platinumboundent.com www.mientertainment.net