M.C. Hammer new song produced by Scott Storch...this song is slappin!! Check it out!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2004
Smoka said:
the most successful bay artistof all time !
That statement right there speaks volumes about the bay rap scene. i also think it's apropriate the terminal fadster Hammer has returned for the newest and most ridiculous fad of all: hyphy. i swear rap goes through more stupid fads than a kid in junior high. rock died, disco died, punk died, new wave died, glam rock died, grunge died, when will you people accept that hip hop and rap is dead, too? is rap somehow more innovative or important or relefant than all those other genres that have come and gone?
Fuck no.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Fistacuffs said:
i swear rap goes through more stupid fads than a kid in junior high. rock died, disco died, punk died, new wave died, glam rock died, grunge died, when will you people accept that hip hop and rap is dead, too? .
How is Rock dead? you named some sub genres, but Rock and HipHop will always be around, no matter what changes or fads go by... as long as people got somthen to say, and a melody in there head, itll be around forever