lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
ha!ha! datz why i asked that one question i put up because i'm knowin when i'm bumpin dat shit how much a mothafucca gotta pay attention or they aint gonna know nuttin he said. can you keep up with him on 'when the smoke clears' on his verses? he went crazy on dat shit! on the song 'where i'm from i can only figure most but not all . 'where i'm from hella nigaz is bitchez ,the southside sacramento mouths dry ,from the saccs of tha indo, where jealous nigaz get stitches in mouths wide when we cracc em wit pistols,---------------when i'm listening i can flow dat shit. dat niga aint that easy to follow ya heard. freeNXR

Jun 24, 2003
cuzz go to www.ohhla.com they got almost every rappers lyrics out there.when you get there just click on All artist, than go to the letter X than x-raided. shits tight

Sep 23, 2002
^^ yeah there was one site i used to hit up that had most of X's lyrics but they had it wrong. not too many got that shit, thats why i cant wait until the site gets to how everybodys trying to get it to. and them lyrics get posted up.

lol@yall, i feel you on that shit. sometimes i be thinkin' i know what he was sayin' and i can flow that shit to the beat. and other times i find myself mumbling like a muthafucka until i catch it. he aint easy to keep up wit but if you high and aint got shit to do but sit there and listen, you'll catch it. you just gotta give it all ur attention or you'll miss it.

Jun 21, 2002
The funny shit is those sites will give you a whole new aspect on the songs. lol. Sometimes it's so wrong yet makes sense and completely switches the meaning of the song.

May 17, 2003
LYRICS

ALL OF YALL WILL BE LAYIN ON AUTOPSY TABLES BEHIND SOME ROCCS ,WHILE I'LL BE ROLLIN WEED ON THE SAME COFFEE TABLE WHERE THE GUN LIES,NOW SOME TRY TO FIGHT IT BUT I JUST GET EXCITED AND AROUSED CUZ RESISTANCE IS FUTILE BUT INVITED, THE INSTANCE YOU SPEAK, I'MA LIGHT IT UP LIGHT INCENSE, WHY? CUZ I INSIST THAT I'M FINNA MAKE NIGAZ BARE EVIL LIKE THE SIXTH SENSE, IT GETS INTENSE FEEL MY NATURE RISE,AS I BRING IT I'M ENERGIZED, AND I BRING TO NIGAZ THAT HELLA HATE ON MY ENTERPRISE, I, CELEBRATE TIL THE DAY I DIE AMONGST CONVICTS, LIVIN LIFE UNDER THE GUN BITCH, AND I AINT GIVIN UP NONE BITCH,(CANT GET THIS PART) ON CALL LIKE A DOCTOR, QUICC TA SOCC YA FA MY POTNA, AND IT AINT NUTTIN YALL BITCH ASS NIGAZ CAN DO TO STOP IT CUZZ! JUST WAS THINKIN ABOUT SOME OF THESE MAD CRAZY LYRICS X BE SPITTIN SO I GOT AMPED .FREENXR

May 17, 2003
SINCE I MASTERED THIS RAP SCENE, BLASTIN EVERY WACC CAT I'VE SEEN, I GOT THE BEST FLOW, NO MATCHIN THIS WESTCOAST RAP KING, AND THATS FACT NOT FABRICATED, BLACC MARKET ADVOCATED, REWIND IT SUBSTANTIATE IT, DESPISED AND HEAVILY HATED, WHEN I RIDE TRAGIC AND PREMEDITATED, WACC MC'Z AND MC'Z WITH SKILLS NEED TO BE SEPARATED

Sep 23, 2002
rilla said:
WHEN I RIDE TRAGIC AND PREMEDITATED, WACC MC'Z AND MC'Z WITH SKILLS NEED TO BE SEPARATED
Rap should be segregated, wack mcs and mcs with skill should be separated, debated in the hip hop city, impeach all record label presidents releasin' infinite wack acts with no limit

Shaka Loc was tight but X slaughtered that fuckin' track

Apr 18, 2003
aight, thanks for that. ya talk to kav. lately rilla? he been handlin shit or what? been mia for a while. im tryin to make sure this shit aint forgotten, me an the others but some new info would be good too

May 17, 2003
it been a couple of dayz so i'll get at him and see whats up ok. i know he has a lot of info for yall and things to put up on the site so we'll see , i'll try to hit him today and see whats craccin, its just been a few technicaliteez but kaveo is on it trying to make it come together. thanx for hangin' in there tho much love.1 freeNXR