Lyricist in the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
What rappers come with the illest lyrics? I think Quinn, J Davinci, Jacka, Ryda, Fed X is all on top of they lyrics game. Its other artist in the Bay who tight but I think they got the lyrics on lock.

May 7, 2002
troubleman said:
I think the Hiero got lyrics, but to me Ya Boy just be rhymin and Yuk is sometimes limited. They all tight though.
Ya Boy is a punchline rapper... he's still developing in my opinion.

Yukmouth is a beast...he's got wordplay, multisyllables, metaphonres, punchlines...basically all the qualities of a true lyricist. He does need to switch up his subject matter and rap about something else besides being a thug and dissing G-Unit. If he did...its a wrap.

The Jacka-in my opinion he's also still developing. His lyrics get better with every album.

San Quinn- Quinn's been doing his thing for many moons and though is flow changed, his lyrics got better and deeper.

Can't really think of anyone else at the momment..I'm not big on back-pack hip-hop...So I can't speak on the Zion I's and the Delrons...

Oh, even though he's not from the Bay..but I think he dserves a shout out...

CROKED-I. In my opinion, he's the best lyricist in the game right now..

D

DaSlimReaper

Hiero
Yukmouth
Zion I (from what i've heard)
F.A.B
Locksmith

Crooked I ain't from the Bay 5ive1en

Dec 6, 2005
Go

lol at all yall picking mac dre he wasnt no lyricist all he had are catchy azz lines but sum real lyricist are

equipto
louie loc
the frontline
mr kee
andre nickatina
therez alot more but i cant think right now
________
Uggs