lynchin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
FUCK YOU thats that I do as I want, you cats get mad when i try an dhandle a situation like a man instead of net slanging like most if not all of you do. fuck you get oiff my nuts. LYNCH GOT A FATAL ATTRACTIOn shut that shit up you dont know the half so dont speak unles you know. MTOwn your a fake ass phony

epidemic

Dec 18, 2002
^^Talk about phony, your mad because everyone in every forum knows your a bitch, its not a secret we just smell your pussy through the computer, it comes in strong through your bitch pussy posts. Fag.

D

Deadly Game

Cesolito #1 said:
Damn Lynch got a real Fatal Attraction on his hands. Lol

Let Lynchs coat tail go nigga all on his drawls and shit. The shit is starting to get on my nerves.

man you probably the closest one to this bitch....you should find out where this fag is and see if he talk crazy in ya face......

Aug 25, 2003
Deadly Lame you run around trying to say this and that. Talking about telling someone to come say shit to my face. Do it come do it, and this board will see a R.I.P with a quickness. I dont take kindly to threats like that.

Epidemic

P.S. Iam done playing with you bitches we got beef let it be on if not Iam no longer responding to your half ass attempts to cheerlead a mark. Fuck you

D

Deadly Game

^bitch you talk that shit cuz you all the fuccin way in OHIO or wherever the fucc your bitch ass is hidin at.....if i could afford it id gladly fly over there and fucc you and all your bitchmade homies up.....i am threating you what the fucc you gonna do about it??? come on out ta Cali if you so hard.......

Feb 8, 2003
Dr. Curien said:
FUCK YOU thats that I do as I want, you cats get mad when i try an dhandle a situation like a man instead of net slanging like most if not all of you do. fuck you get oiff my nuts. LYNCH GOT A FATAL ATTRACTIOn shut that shit up you dont know the half so dont speak unles you know. MTOwn your a fake ass phony

epidemic

Alright just Fuck Me Then you Ol Jive ass nigga you need to really
Slow your role and Calm down Jonez. We know you the Internet Kingpin of the Siccness.Net and you be selling that cyber cocaine in the Sicc Shop. But really I don't feel like internet banging with you back and forth like a child on punishment locked in his room. I have better thangs to get into. But on the real homie Please don't shoot me with your gray Broadband WEB Browser laser Gun with the Microsoft scope.

Duece Out!

Feb 8, 2003
Deadly Game said:
man you probably the closest one to this bitch....you should find out where this fag is and see if he talk crazy in ya face......

Jonez is not even worth my time, He just has too much time on his hands. You go get him I believe he is in Columbus, OH at Ohio State University But who knows and who cares.

Duece Out!

Aug 25, 2003
Deadly Game said:
^bitch you talk that shit cuz you all the fuccin way in OHIO or wherever the fucc your bitch ass is hidin at.....if i could afford it id gladly fly over there and fucc you and all your bitchmade homies up.....i am threating you what the fucc you gonna do about it??? come on out ta Cali if you so hard.......

Just like Juicy J says, For them bitches talking shit come and get your wig split. You want to get murked and never go back to cali then come to the OH, since you want to be a little hoe an try and send Celisito(Whatever the fuck that bullshit is) after me it seems you cant bust a grape. So sit back and drink down the jizz that is your life. Your a punk and to think that if I did see you that I wouldnt just bust your lips is a mistake, no your right I wouldnt id just bust a fucking piece of metal over your head then call the hospital and tell them to come get this fucking primate.

EPidemic

Iam done with you fucks, you got a problem handle it if not fuck giving you little cheerleaders action. Like I said The C is my home, come fuck with me and I bet you dont leave.

Epidemic