lynchin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
No wonder this forum went downhill.
who knows, im still wondering. maybe cause this forum sucks ass, i dont know. i just posted the pic so i had an address to link to for a sig...

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i cant believe the shit talking fags on this board..every post about siccmade some queer comes and starts talking shit...get your own life and stop acting like kids

Apr 25, 2002
^^ YOUR A FUCKIN SON SWALLOWER...YOU TOOK SOME LYNCH JR'S TO THE FACIAL AND YOUR MAD CUZ LYNCH SAID HE WOULD PULL OUT B4 HE GAVE BIRTH ON YOUR TONSILS..BUT WHEN HE DIDNT..HE SEALED YOUR EYES SHUT WITH NUT AND NOW YOUR MAD..BOO HOO...SHOULDNT BE SUCKIN COCK IF U CANT DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES U WHORE

D

Deadly Game

Young Bull said:
He didn't use that peice of shit gun when his boy Tallcan got his ass whooped. Whats the use of havin a peice if you can't use it????

none of us including lynch were there...if you know any real folks then you know the real story which isnt the same one floatin around the INTERNET....

Apr 18, 2003
exactly, people think they get the full truth on the net.wrong, you lucky if you get the full truth 50% of the time. and i'm not talking about shit on cnn.com, even thought thats one big cover up. but thats another story