lynch vs sicx.....loaded vs if these walls...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Lynch has better delivery, when he rhymed fast on Return of da Baby on Season of da Siccness, Sicx couldnt hang with him. And when he does his layed back delivery like nowadays, hes still better than Sicx. Its easy to be cool and underestimated as Lynch is, but being wild can get old, for instance in Sicx'z case.

D

DizGusT

shut the hell up Norman, talkin bout sicx couldn't hang on return of the baby, on the album, S.O.T.S. i don't know what kinda shit u been smokin listing to it. sicx and lynch are almost the exact same, except sicx got a higher pitched voice, siccer lyrics, and dubbs diffrents than lynch, u sniviling cock tease.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Well, my friend that happens to be your opinion, which I happen to care little about. And on Season of da Siccness, Sicx was indeed very good, but there is no way you can say that he even close to being as sicc as Lynch was on that album. Because the best songs on the album are the songs without Sicx.

Liquor Sicc
Welcome to your own death
Rest in Piss
Siccmade
etc

Besides, if Sicx is on Lynch's level, why doesnt he sell as many albums as Lynch? The album sales dont lie either.

Jun 21, 2002
Sicx came off way better, Loaded is nothing but abstract Trash. not to doubt lynches talent but that album sucked. and to whoever said sicx couldnt hang lol its kinda hard to even tell em apart in the song. unless u'v listened to some of there shit.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

BDNLLL said:
whoever said sicx couldnt hang lol its kinda hard to even tell em apart in the song. unless u'v listened to some of there shit.

Thats true, but Sicx sounds more like X-Raided without the vocabulary to me, than he does like Lynch.

D

DizGusT

well, norman, pull the dicks out ur ears and listen better, when I first heard season of the siccness, the song return of the baby, i didn't even know sicx was on it, i thought it was all lynch, just like the other guy said, and to answer about the sales n shit, it's becuase people bought the sorry ass album before "If These walls could talk", called "DEAD 4 LIFE" and thought he was garbage, therefore not giving 2 shits about anything else he puts out,
for some strange reason, sicx made his style better over the few years.

2 make a long story short, Sicx in my opinion, is (Was) the tightest siccmade artist ever, no questions.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

DizGusT said:
well, norman, pull the dicks out ur ears and listen better, when I first heard season of the siccness, the song return of the baby, i didn't even know sicx was on it, i thought it was all lynch, just like the other guy said(Was) the tightest siccmade artist ever, no questions.

Hmmm, maybe you should take your own advice because if you couldnt tell the difference between the two you are not a good listener. Its obvious that Sicx has quite the slur, and maybe if you lived in the Northern Valley area like I used to friend, you might have picked up copies of their earlier releases and could have thought smarter that there were two people on Season of da Siccness. But your ignorant judgement proceeds you, showing how you do not research before you make decisions on your beliefs. Thank You!

Jun 21, 2002
To me Dead 4 life is a fuckin classic lyrically, but i can see why niggas hate it. That shit had HORRIBLE production, sounds like he was rappin into a fisher price recorder over some disco albums. but the songs are dope tho, to bad it could have been put together better but they was prolly on a budget.

D

DizGusT

BDNLLL said:
To me Dead 4 life is a fuckin classic lyrically, but i can see why niggas hate it. That shit had HORRIBLE production, sounds like he was rappin into a fisher price recorder over some disco albums. but the songs are dope tho, to bad it could have been put together better but they was prolly on a budget.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that basically sums up my opinion on dead 4 life, only song from sicx i like in the past was, 1 nigga dead 2 niggas dead 3, niggas layin on they back foe fuckin wit a G, tight ass track.

Like i said befo, IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK KILLS ANY OF LYNCH'S SHIT, THAT ALBUM IS A FUCKIN CLASSIC.
Period.