lynch vs sicx.....loaded vs if these walls...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
damn, hard fuccin decision. i can't really even decide. both uv em got 10/10 in my opinion. suspect, i jus cant do it. tie. fold.

May 10, 2002
yep damn hard cuz they both didnt impress me that much but loaded was better, if these walls could talk had like 2 tight tracks, wack production, loaded had 5 knocken tracks but thats it the rest was terrible production.

dont get me wrong lyrics is coo' but without decent beats it doesnt do anything for me!!!

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
suspect#1 said:
but as far as who sounds more belivable its gotta be sicx...
come 2 think of it sicx does sound more believable than lynch....

But sicx's lyrics are way siccer than lynch's in my opinion...

"I'd like to see a man suck dick full of bullet holes"~Sicx

and i ain't neva heard anybody with a delivery like sicx's delivery, that nigga twist up rhymez weird than a mu'fucka...

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
CREEK MOBB NIIIIIIIIIIGA!!!!!!!!!

suspect#1 said:
but as far as who sounds more belivable its gotta be sicx...
come 2 think of it sicx does sound more believable than lynch....

But sicx's lyrics are way siccer than lynch's in my opinion...

"I'd like to see a man suck dick full of bullet holes"~Sicx

and i ain't neva heard anybody with a delivery like sicx's delivery, that nigga twist up rhymez weird than a mu'fucka...

Apr 26, 2002
Loaded !! In my opinion the production was supertight, some kind of "Pre-Planet Zero-Production"type o' style. And the siccmade family all ova da place...Sicx wasn't that tyte.

Apr 25, 2002
Originally posted by Mook Mangla P
That's easy.
One's a pedophile, and one's not.
And I don't listen to music by pedophiles.
Obviously I'm in the minority.

awww but if it came out that lynch actully ate babys im sure you would stop likeing him...at one point though i bet you bumped the fuck outta sicx and thought his shit was tight

D

DizGusT

Sicx IS DEFINETLY BETTER THAN LYNCH,

His shit was in my caddy's cd player for more than 4 months, that cd had all kinda emotions i felt on it, and ah- his voice- style and the way he dubbs on his shit, is hella tight, better than any rapper out there, him and D.E. are the best...

Ps.. HURRY THE FUCK UP SICCMADE, I WANT THIS SO BAD I CAN TASTE IT!!!