Lynch video shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
tight...Im not goin be able to make the video shoot ...but hopefully Ill get to peep It one day...what song you doin LYNCH???

peace

Tallcan, thanx for the love and hookin it . Im glad i came through. Loki, Holla at me on the e-mail bout the interview when u ready to do that. Art, I'll be at u bout the gear in a minute. Phonk beta, u were straight pimpin homie, Thanx for the love. Lynch, thanx for showing love folks. And to D-Dubb, COS, & the rest of the siccmade cats, stay up and if you need anything from me, Just holla. One....

[email protected]

May 12, 2003
How come you changed the way you rap...i think that you should still rap like you did in "season of the sickness" That has to be one of the best cd's that has ever, ever come out. Just thought that you would like to hear from some of your other fan's.

Feb 10, 2003
@Lynch Hung

Sup Lynch when there going to be any other Video shoots shyt next one ill be there fa sho reppin that Siccmade Shyt keepin it lit ya feel me hey Lynch hit me up on the E-Mail at [email protected] Hit me with a personal Contact so we could speek im down to get the SICCMADE FAMILY known fa sho all over the BAY AREA. 1

Aug 7, 2002
i don think mtv ready fo sum siccmade shit to many commercial pussy fags up on dere lol nahh foreal iono it'll be coo if it do tho...

Nov 29, 2002
NorthsOLDIER said:
How come you changed the way you rap...i think that you should still rap like you did in "season of the sickness" That has to be one of the best cd's that has ever, ever come out. Just thought that you would like to hear from some of your other fan's.
Hugh? That new shit is tight as hell. I kinda like it better than SOS. That shit was cold but that ain't what this thread is all about..