Lynch verse on the new C-bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I HEARD THAT CD AND ITS SICK AS FUCK. I LIKE THE BEATS BECUZ THERE NOTHING LIKE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN ON ANY OTHER C-BO CD. THE SONG WITH LYNCH IS SICK TOO. HE RIPPED IT UP.

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Much love yaw, that was just a lil somethin so I ca get on my homie's album, but I got somethin for yaw Oct 31st...Lynch, oh I might not see this post again so hit me on the evildooinz board, I post here still to just not that much....Lynch

May 24, 2002
its all good Lynch, October 31st is marked on the calendar for sure, I'll pick the Plague up next month when it drops to help satisfy the wait...keep up the good hard work and droppin them sick flows...see u on the evil board

Apr 26, 2002
Lynch_Hung said:
Much love yaw, that was just a lil somethin so I ca get on my homie's album, but I got somethin for yaw Oct 31st...Lynch, oh I might not see this post again so hit me on the evildooinz board, I post here still to just not that much....Lynch
u shure this ain't no pipe dream AGAIN? i thought c.d.'s dropped er tuesday. oct. 31 is on a thursday, am i missin shum? fold.

Apr 25, 2002
odogfelon said:
its about time c-bo dropped something with some true heat.
where have you been over the last decade? By the way, LYNCH ripped the beat. I now understand why people love this nigga's music. His flow is hella tight and he's got a good rappin voice that makes you look forward to his verse over the others. Just like KILLA TAY.

Jun 2, 2002
^^^ NOT THE LAST DECADE JUST HIS LAST FEW ALBUMS, TRUE HEAT TO ME IS BEING ABLE TO LISTEN ALL THE WAY THRU THE CD W/O SKIPPING OVER HALF THE TRACS IN... BLAH!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Oh no

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know what I posted. I meant what I posted. There has been only one weak C BO album and that was THE FINAL CHAPTER and AWOL put that out w/o his approval. Get the wax out ya ears cuz BO LOC spit that real talk and nothing else over savved out beats! If you don't know you betta ask somebody!!!:devious:

May 10, 2002
Re: Oh no

Young Lou said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know what I posted. I meant what I posted. There has been only one weak C BO album and that was THE FINAL CHAPTER and AWOL put that out w/o his approval. Get the wax out ya ears cuz BO LOC spit that real talk and nothing else over savved out beats! If you don't know you betta ask somebody!!!:devious:
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one!Just cus you like those ZBo albums,doesnt mean everyone else does,cmon now...get a fuckin clue buddy boy.